Pratigya
Pratigya

India-Forums

Meera much better than Prats. (Page 8)

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
I hav no issues wit ne member i just dun lyk dat gal n av given enufff of stuufff y i dun lyk her..n any sensible person will agree to it n will understand ma pov dat m nah jealous m actuallyy saynd  truth n worried for ma hawtiepie..
stilll wish d bst for him..dun care abt neone else as dey dun exist for me
Heart_Hacker- IF-Stunnerz
Heart_Hacker-
Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
@jeeone i knw dear tghis forum has given me lots of love...but yesterday due to sum members...who were trying to make me villion unecessairly has hurted me alot...
.anshu. Senior Member
.anshu.
.anshu.

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amit_Mehra

@jeeone i knw dear tghis forum has given me lots of love...but yesterday due to sum members...who were trying to make me villion unecessairly has hurted me alot...
so in retaliation u r making the rest of the peace luving members villian. how clever of u...they too have hearts ...and they can be hurt too.if u cared even 1% for those didis who gave u their blessings and luv...you shouldnt have defamed the forum.and do tell adib to mind his language .those who have no sense of manner shouldnt be here telling others how to behav

Edited by ...jeeone... - 07 December 2011 at 12:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amrapali_dubeyEden_luvsKriyaArhainAshish

Heart_Hacker- IF-Stunnerz
Heart_Hacker-
Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
n i am nt that type of coward who can't handle a single guy instead of disclosing it in public for seeking suport...a coward act though...hahaha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Deathstroke

Deathstroke IF-Sizzlerz
Deathstroke
Deathstroke

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...jeeone...

Originally posted by adib40

@amit-if u see that post carfully...only 1 member has issues regarding AH.rest members have told her to take it easy.many members here are mature enough not to discuss actor's personal life.how could u not see that.u said chist antiji was being bashed??can u point out where??members were just posting there opinion jst as antiji was.she herself has no issues with diff of opinions...then why u have.u say this forum is biased???did u forgett this is the sameforum..where u got so much of luv,where people wishedfor ur sucess in exams...so many eldersare therein this forum.by mentioning the forum...didnt u bash the forum itself.didnt it strike in ur mind that u are insulting the very own members who r ur friends on mkap's birthday itself
the topic starter just only said meera acts better that prats and i agree sum members were polite but sum unnecessary bashed her by saying meera is old,aunty! Tell me did the topic starter said anything regards prats age

<div></div>ooohh...u have so much problem when sum members jst light heartely told that.what abt u??whv u ever seen ur own post??how pitifully and cheaply you have criticized prats.first luk at ur own post then comment.the things u have said abt pooja earlier are not forgivable
yes i did cos i hate her which i have no problem in admitting and unlike u ppl i dont wear a mask and fake sth which i am not

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshishHeart_Hacker-

.anshu. Senior Member
.anshu.
.anshu.

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged

@amit-if u see that post carfully...only 1 member has issues regarding AH.rest members have told her to take it easy.many members here are mature enough not to discuss actor's personal life.how could u not see that.u said chist antiji was being bashed??can u point out where??members were just posting there opinion jst as antiji was.she herself has no issues with diff of opinions...then why u have.u say this forum is biased???did u forgett this is the sameforum..where u got so much of luv,where people wishedfor ur sucess in exams...so many eldersare therein this forum.by mentioning the forum...didnt u bash the forum itself.didnt it strike in ur mind that u are insulting the very own members who r ur friends on mkap's birthday itself
the topic starter just only said meera acts better that prats and i agree sum members were polite but sum unnecessary bashed her by saying meera is old,aunty! Tell me did the topic starter said anything regards prats age

<div></div>ooohh...u have so much problem when sum members jst light heartely told that.what abt u??whv u ever seen ur own post??how pitifully and cheaply you have criticized prats.first luk at ur own post then comment.the things u have said abt pooja earlier are not forgivable
yes i did cos i hate her which i have no problem in admitting and unlike u ppl i dont wear a mask and fake sth which i am not
u r a attention seeking people
ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Amit_Mehra

so in retaliation u r making the rest of the peace luving members villian. how clever of u...they too have hearts ...and they can be hurt too.if u cared even 1% for those didis who gave u their blessings and luv...you shouldnt have defamed the forum.and do tell adib to mind his language .those who have no sense of manner shouldnt be here telling others how to behav

adib i dont have anything against you cux i knw ur an AB fan n i lub al his fannss
just c that thread read ma comments any AB fan shud understand wht m saying it m nah jealous as amit saidOuchhw can i eva even fink ov gtn jealous frm AB's happinesssShockedbuh whteva dat gal did was nah gud dts alSmileamit is very rude n bad he has misbehaved wit me thru pm buh av left it on Allah
.anshu. Senior Member
.anshu.
.anshu.

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
u guys know 1 thing-to hurt,to hurt and to hurt.its against my princples to argue with such people who have no concern forother's feeling. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Eden_luvsKriyaArhainAshish

Go to top