Pratigya
Pratigya

India-Forums

Meera much better than Prats. (Page 7)

.anshu. Senior Member
.anshu.
.anshu.

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
@amit-if u see that post carfully...only 1 member has issues regarding AH.rest members have told her to take it easy.many members here are mature enough not to discuss actor's personal life.how could u not see that.u said chist antiji was being bashed??can u point out where??members were just posting there opinion jst as antiji was.she herself has no issues with diff of opinions...then why u have.u say this forum is biased???did u forgett this is the same forum..where u got so much of luv,where people wished for ur sucess in exams...so many elders are there in this forum. by mentioning the forum...didnt u bash the forum itself.didnt it strike in ur mind that u are insulting the very own members who r ur friends on mkap's birthday itself

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
AH kahey ka luv??Is dat wht u cl luv:O
i being a TRUE FAN OF AB wil neva cl dat luv..I av gvn enufff proof's in dat thread n any true AB fan will agree wit me..m nah jealous of AH m tellin d truutthh..If u luv sumone u shud respect his her decisions n esp wat hes said ulta u dun proove him wrong n lier..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Eden_luvsKriyaAnondo.RVeena.Stelstra

Deathstroke IF-Sizzlerz
Deathstroke
Deathstroke

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amit_Mehra

@adib here people only thinks about there feelings...they have'nt cared abt AH fans feelings when they were bashing her...aur haan sab mil gaye the bole toh unity...
they beleive there is only 1 sweet/nice celebrity in the world and u know who it is Wink

Heart_Hacker-

Anondo.R IF-Sizzlerz
Anondo.R
Anondo.R

Originally posted by Anondo.R

Hmmm! Sorry to disagreeTongue Neha is good but i think PG is way better. Appreciate your POVClap

But can you tell me who bashed you here?? Everyone politely expressing their views. Why Unnecessary things are coming here??Ouch

anodo bhai...r u talking abt me? Smile

Nope. i'm not. i just asked this topic was going good. i read the whole thread. Everyone who disagreed, Expressed their views politely and nicely then from where and how this confrontation situation came??

Edited by Anondo.R - 07 December 2011 at 12:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Eden_luvsKriyadhakarntelstra

idreeskhan123 IF-Dazzler
idreeskhan123
idreeskhan123

Originally posted by idreeskhan123

@adib here people only thinks about there feelings...they have'nt cared abt AH fans feelings when they were bashing her...aur haan sab mil gaye the bole toh unity...

who is AH?? kis ki baat ker rahai ho tum..
Avantika idree bhai Smile

amit ji...ap sahi k rahai ha laken ab baat ko agai baranai sa kia faida..wo sab log apni rai daitai ha everyone have its own choice...aj k baad kisi actor ya actress per koi bash nahi hoga jo bhi karaiga to uska  chapter close ker diya jaiga so no bash on actors...we love all the actors of MKAP...

Heart_Hacker-

Deathstroke IF-Sizzlerz
Deathstroke
Deathstroke

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...jeeone...

@amit-if u see that post carfully...only 1 member has issues regarding AH.rest members have told her to take it easy.many members here are mature enough not to discuss actor's personal life.how could u not see that.u said chist antiji was being bashed??can u point out where??members were just posting there opinion jst as antiji was.she herself has no issues with diff of opinions...then why u have.u say this forum is biased???did u forgett this is the sameforum..where u got so much of luv,where people wishedfor ur sucess in exams...so many eldersare therein this forum.by mentioning the forum...didnt u bash the forum itself.didnt it strike in ur mind that u are insulting the very own members who r ur friends on mkap's birthday itself
the topic starter just only said meera acts better that prats and i agree sum members were polite but sum unnecessary bashed her by saying meera is old,aunty! Tell me did the topic starter said anything regards prats age

Heart_Hacker-

.anshu. Senior Member
.anshu.
.anshu.

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adib40

Originally posted by ...jeeone...

@amit-if u see that post carfully...only 1 member has issues regarding AH.rest members have told her to take it easy.many members here are mature enough not to discuss actor's personal life.how could u not see that.u said chist antiji was being bashed??can u point out where??members were just posting there opinion jst as antiji was.she herself has no issues with diff of opinions...then why u have.u say this forum is biased???did u forgett this is the sameforum..where u got so much of luv,where people wishedfor ur sucess in exams...so many eldersare therein this forum.by mentioning the forum...didnt u bash the forum itself.didnt it strike in ur mind that u are insulting the very own members who r ur friends on mkap's birthday itself
the topic starter just only said meera acts better that prats and i agree sum members were polite but sum unnecessary bashed her by saying meera is old,aunty! Tell me did the topic starter said anything regards prats age
ooohh...u have so much problem when sum members jst light heartely told that.what abt u??whv u ever seen ur own post??how pitifully and cheaply you have criticized prats.first luk at ur own post then comment.the things u have said abt pooja earlier are not forgivable

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Eden_luvsKriyadhakarn

Deathstroke IF-Sizzlerz
Deathstroke
Deathstroke

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArhainaKaArhaan

AH kahey ka luv??Is dat wht u cl luv:O
i being a TRUE FAN OF AB wil neva cl dat luv..I av gvn enufff proof's in dat thread n any true AB fan will agree wit me..m nah jealous of AH m tellin d truutthh..If u luv sumone u shud respect his her decisions n esp wat hes said ulta u dun proove him wrong n lier..
She might have tagged the photo as a friend!! And pictures dont tell everything !! Arhaan also took pic with alaika and was getting cosy with gor in the dance floor that doesnt mean they are bfs/gfs

Go to top