Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 3 Page 10

CrAzYRED

IF-Rockerz

CrAzYRED

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chits1

She looks very pretty and can act much better than Pratigya.She will make a good pair with Krishna.
so she isDay Dreaming but the million dollar question isShocked will the MKAP fans like her or even better yet would they accept herWink. no nope nada zilchD'oh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---Anondo.RtelstraChits1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Meera much better than Prats. (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia12

Originally posted by Chits1

She looks very pretty and can act much better than Pratigya.She will make a good pair with Krishna.
so she isDay Dreaming but the million dollar question isShocked will the MKAP fans like her or even better yet would they accept herWink. no nope nada zilchD'oh

yeah...I know..but somehow I find,pratigya very dumb and a mismatch for Krishu.He needs Meera LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Deathstroke

tanudrashti

IF-Rockerz

tanudrashti

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Meera looks older than Krishna yeah but she is pretty,as far as pairing is concern Pooja looks great with Arhaan onscreen.

Mo710suk4Veena.SAnondo.R

Veena.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Veena.S

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Meera looks much n much older than krish... KRIYA r juz perfect, if u like Meera u can make any no of posts appreciating her... But u sholudn't hav compare with the lead Pratz... Donno know wat hav seen with in a week, 3, 4 scenes juz starin n smiling u find tat much skills better than Pratz..??

laks76Mo710suk4Anondo.R

princessRock776

IF-Dazzler

princessRock776

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
who plays Meera? anyone know?? she looks to me  like priyanka chopra  but I think its some other actress but there is no article on her no clue who she is 

Veena.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Veena.S

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessRock776

who plays Meera? anyone know?? she looks to me like priyanka chopra but I think its some other actress but there is no article on her no clue who she is
her name is Neha koul, bfore tis she acted in Gulaal as "Sudha ma"...

---Yemi---

IF-Rockerz

---Yemi---

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessRock776

who plays Meera? anyone know?? she looks to me  like priyanka chopra  but I think its some other actress but there is no article on her no clue who she is 

she was previously in Gulal ... her name is Neha

telstra

IF-Sizzlerz

telstra

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Shockedwhat am i hearingWinkLOLLOLLOL
no dear in no way neha resembles pooja and pooja a far better actress great thing she has shown lots of improvement and loves to learn from seniors thats why soo much successful
as for kriya they r two bodies one soul perfecto

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anondo.R

Post Reply New Post

Go to top