Ek Ladki Anjaani Si (Ek Ladki Anjani Si)

India-Forums

Review for the week 6/03/2006-9/03/2006

Me_Anonymous IF-Sizzlerz
Me_Anonymous
Me_Anonymous

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 10:19am | IP Logged

6/03/2006-9/03/2006

He comes out from that room and goes. Tulika sees him coming out goes in that room and is astonished to find Surya sitting there. He welcomes her in (obviously sarcastically). She tells him that she wants to look after "Anu" and wants the best for her Nikhil. Surya at last after a lot of thinking agrees and says that whenever he'll find "Anu" he'll let her know. Tulika is all happy that an idiot will make it easier for her.

Anu gets that adventurous job, she tells her family about it, everyone is happy at first but Meera doesn't give her permission as its not safe for Anu's "child". The next morning Anu realises Meera and everyone else's concern for her and her child.

Nikhil's company is in urgent need of a photographer. Nikhil says Ananya would be the best to handle the shoot but Ishita and Anuj don't agree with him. Nikhil calls Ananya, she comes to meet him in his office thinking Nikhil wants to share something important (personal too) but gets lost in her thoughts when Nikhil offers her that job. She refuses and doesn't tell him the reason.

Surya goes to Priya's house and asks for "Anu's" address but she doesn't give, as she needs "Anu's" permission first. He somehow gets "Anu's" telephone number without Priya knowing it.

Surya then goes to "Anu's" house and sees "Anu" walks up to her and introduces himself as the trustee of that hospital. Anu recollects those moments and gets upset. Surya promises her that she'll always find him there whenever she wants to file a complaint against the hospital.

Anu accepts Nikhil's proposal for the job as the "Halaat" are becoming worse for her family. Surya sees her trying to start her bike and offers her a lift. She accepts it and Surya calls Tulika and tells her that he's coming with "Anu" and will meet her somewhere.

Tulika is happy and calls someone to shot "Anu". Surya comes in his car and someone from back shots "Anu". Surya after Tulika's pretending concern for "Anu's" dead tells her that it's not "Anu" and that he knew form the beginning she is not sincere to Nikhil but just wanted to re-assure himself and now he's going to tell Nikhil about Tulika's back-stabbing. Tulika decides she will not let that happen and phones the same person as before to shot Surya to death. She then goes to Nikhil's office and takes him with her so that Surya doesn't find him and tell him.

Surya after finding out that Nikhil left for shoot drives on the way to the shoot place. He goes back-stage and Ishita rings him back (as he tried contacting Nikhil trough Nikhil's employee's cell) and after knowing that he is Nikhil's friend gives her mobile to Nikhil. Nikhil tells Surya to come there but Surya tells him to come back-stage. Meanwhile a car comes from back and runs him over.

Me_Anonymous IF-Sizzlerz
Me_Anonymous
Me_Anonymous

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 10:20am | IP Logged
sorry this week's review is long i think a lot happened in this week's epis thats y or may be i used a lot of big words Ouch
buttercup IF-Stunnerz
buttercup
buttercup

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 11:59am | IP Logged
thaaaaaaaanks Smile
Anastacia IF-Rockerz
Anastacia
Anastacia

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the sweet summary!
shainakcs Newbie
shainakcs
shainakcs

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
thanx for the review ..as i am out of cable connection since we have moved to new place.i was desperate to know whts going on in the serial now.just keep updating !!
kitty468 IF-Dazzler
kitty468
kitty468

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 6:07am | IP Logged
thanks for the review, i really needed it, cant read long updates, at the moment. wow so surya nows who is anu, n the usually die before tell incident.
ritskool Senior Member
ritskool
ritskool

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Thanx for the review
Innocent angel Goldie
Innocent angel
Innocent angel

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 7:36am | IP Logged
thanx Big smile

Go to top