Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

beauty_angel

beauty_angel

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Personal case history

Anoop Soni as
ACP Ajatshatru
Shveta Salve (Tina of Kittie Party and Sunidhi of Lipstick) has joined CID Special Bureau (Sony) as Sunidhi, a journo hot on the trail of ACP Ajatshatru (Anoop Soni).

B P Singh's biweekly serial which opens long-forgotten frozen cases will now also dwell upon the personal life of the crackforce.

The track has ACP Ajatshatru (Soni) being followed by Sunidhi (Salve) to do a major cover story. However, the media shy ACP is indifferent to her. A persistent Sunidhi realises that there is something more than meets the eye and begins to delve upon his personal life.

As the track develops, it will have Sunidhi stumble upon some startling aspects of Ajatshatru's personal life which leaves him shattered.

Says Salve, "The character of Sunidhi is that of an extremely focused person who loves to take on challenges.

New entrant:
Shveta Salve as Sunidhi in
CID Special Bureau 
She finds Ajatshatru particularly intriguing and takes on his case." CID Special Bureau has ACP Pradyuman (Shivaji Satam), a name synonymous with the weekly CID (Sony) also cracking cases in CID Special Bureau.

This "brand extension" as the channel terms it has ACP Pradyuman leading a team to solve cases. His dictum is clear a case is not closed till solved.

Salve, who is known for her sartorial style on screen, says, "I am very particular about my look in the shows. In CID Special Bureau, I have a bohemian look. Long skirts, chunky jewellery and square framed glasses."

Incidentally, Salve will also be seen in Manish Goswami's political drama Swaarth (written by Shobhaa De) which is slated to go air on Zee in the next couple of weeks.

"In Swaarth, I will be seen in short kurtas and churidars," she adds. Salve also hosts a health show Good Morning Bollywood (SaharaOne). About the big screen front she says, "I have been getting offers and I'm contemplating," she adds.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Personal case history......" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rabeeak2003

IF-Dazzler

rabeeak2003

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
thanks for the article

PreityGirl

PreityGirl

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
thanks for the article

barbie

IF-Veteran Member

barbie