India-Forums

Reth: Just out of my head

Praveen Newbie
Praveen
Praveen

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

Honestly I wasn't so keen on watching TV shows but somehow got cought into this junk called "Reth" and started following episodes since month. I again found the common realization the most harmful enemy of women is "WOMEN". Secondly I beleive the media (TV, Cinema) has major responsibility to display the message oriented, sensible and meaningful shows. I hate these producers/directors who takes extreme disadvantages and make these senceless shows. Anyway, let's not blame them becuz people like this kina masala. In Reth, hi-level plot may be ok, but they haven't worked on low-level details, like remember court seens? When Netra had already provided her statement in first hearing that "Jia is the main culprit and she only did kidnapping mess" After that in a second hearing she changes her mind and says Jia is innocent (I understand the requirment of story). There are professional court ethics. In every case there is something called counter questions, why someone didn't ask her the reason of statement change? Shekhar is shown as proffesional crime reporter, Is he a duffer that even he doesn't know how to handle his case? Instead leastening to Netra's condition he should have used his reporter skills to defend Jia in lots of other ways. Why Jia didn't catch the guy who called her and gave info of Netra's is live. He could have been sensible witness. So the bottmline is this stupid director is keeping us involved in such a senceless mess up. Finally I stopped watching it.

SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
i toally agree with u however they are some ppl who can realate to this show
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top