Manyata in princess clothes n Uday??? - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by be-happy-always

<font color="#990000"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="5">Ya, and this also</font></font>

Lmaooo u two cracked me up lol uv just wow. Lol this was really truly funny
lets hope this happens in real but it soon will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@be happy always I am sure that not only u but 99% of DEK forum is waiting for that also. lolz just pray I am not a grandmother by the time they decide to giv Moniya a makeover. pls cvs wake up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we are all hanging out here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😡
Originally posted by zigzagway_sadi

Munia will surely look preety in the princess clothes and UV reactions will beand

Wow! That is so cool...WHen will this happen. I don't know how i will wait for that fantastic scene.😳
i am also eargerly waiting to see manyata getting out of that dress as soon as possible.i dont mind if she did nt wear the princess dress.but just remove that one that s all.so fed up to see her roaming arround the palace,in that one.
is this all to become a princess? learn music,english,gargiling,etc etc...? so easy!!!!!!!!!!
WAITING FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL MOMENT.
I'm so waiting 4 dat moment.if they luk so cute now, imagine how cute they will luk after manyitas makeover
i cant wait until next week i m so exited wht will happen 😊
n icant wait n uday feelings abba mera dilka dadkan hai tu i love u ashu
❤️
Posted: 11 years ago
Yuppp...i also loveee this serial too much.Now its become my daily habit.i also like all Hindi serials on star plus.