Manyata in princess clothes n Uday???

Posted: 12 years ago
I'm juz waiting for the day when our pyaari Monia will wear the princess clothes n Yuvraaj Uday will be shocked to see her beauty n will stare at her till atleast one background song finishesπŸ˜†
Haaye...Yaar, track itna slow hai ki mann mein future manveer ke khayal bhi aane lage hainπŸ˜†

I must say DEK is so good that it's disturbing my studies now!

Well, what do you think about Monia in princess clothes?
Uday's reactions? Our reactions?

Yeh log toh dheere-dheere ek-ek photo humein dikha rahe hain...but really wanna see her in the show now!

Edited by be-happy-always - 12 years ago
awww! soon we'll see Maanyata giving a public address..She will have to give it..Then i hope she and udayveer dress in Royal dress and walk together..it can be really breathtaking moment..all channels flash the news and all papers magazines cover udayveer maanyata sprouting lovestory! 😳 😳

I want to see Munia in princess clothes...And uday gonna give her a few seconds stare you know his type stare...check her up from top to bottom as he did at the pub πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†  then go taunt her..aakir hamaari fiancee hamaare baraabar ki ho gayi πŸ˜‰

Me too waiting for this beautiful moment😳
Munia will surely look preety in the princess clothes and UV reactions will beand
Originally posted by zigzagway_sadi

Munia will surely look preety in the princess clothes and UV reactions will beand

Ya, and this also
Originally posted by *Dakoo_Minzy*

I want to see Munia in princess clothes...And uday gonna give her a few seconds stare you know his type stare...check her up from top to bottom as he did at the pub πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†  then go taunt her..aakir hamaari fiancee hamaare baraabar ki ho gayi πŸ˜‰

And also that aapke keede-makode ne aapko badal hi daala rajkumariπŸ˜†
Originally posted by be-happy-always

Ya, and this also

Surely
πŸ˜ƒ
Lol I think UV wont be the only one falling in love with her. Iam sure we will too.
Originally posted by *Dakoo_Minzy*

awww! soon we'll see Maanyata giving a public address..She will have to give it..Then i hope she and udayveer dress in Royal dress and walk together..it can be really breathtaking moment..all channels flash the news and all papers magazines cover udayveer maanyata sprouting lovestory! 😳 😳

wooo
that was a nice reply😊
Can't wait to see the moment when UV just can't take his eyes off of our princess..☺️
him looking at her secretly in a crowd, following her just to take a full look of her beauty...Yumm... can't wait to see the moment when UV falls for monya... πŸ˜πŸ˜