•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
How dumb kripa is.๐Ÿ˜•

She hides things which are danger to her life. She never learnt so far. I don't understand what more she wants to loose.๐Ÿ˜•

She thinks she can convince angad by saying sorry. Too many sorrys as angad said," Sorry means never repeat again". Hmmm.. she dint learnt from angad๐Ÿ˜ณ Does he know how many times he made mistakes? but did he said sorry? No coz he knows he might repeat again and again in future.๐Ÿ˜ณ

She made big blunder by listening to dadi but dadi dsnt know that p-k had first(sweet) night in angad's bedroom. So dadi is not fault at all. Kripa must have told her that time  " parr dadi..angad knows that I slept with Prithvi." stupid..Huh

She managed  two weeks to hide the truth  may be thinking she can hide till  delivery and after deliery when angad sees the baby and asks her  "how come the baby has prithvi's looks๐Ÿ˜•"...then she cd answer him "yeah! Angad! it's prithvi's bacha"...HUh

But nothing happened and Manik helped her (she dint even thank him..no manners๐Ÿ˜›). Angad got angry which is genuine and he wasn'tconvinced by dadi also and got angry on her too, which is also genuine.
When he had genuine reason for anger how come she dint understand that? She thought when Naina cd forgive her she cd convince angad easily๐Ÿ˜•She went to him with prasad and made him take it by saying prasad ko tukhrana nahi...huh this went in angad's mind๐Ÿ˜‰
She wanted to talk to him...okey but what way?...by saying " angad! bacha kick kiya hai ..pehle baar kick kiya hai"...Oh God what can I tell her...No brain..
What did she think? angad sunkar doudkar ayega? aur aakar apne kaan ko uski peth par rakh kar " yeah kripa! maine feel kiya. uski nanni si toe say yahan kick kiya" and shows his cheek?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜กAnd give her a kiss on her  tummy and on her cheek? Oh God iski akal tho pura gayi.
Kripa it's ur baby not his๐Ÿ˜ก Aur unki gussa abhi tak utri nayi..it's only 1 day passed after the Day.๐Ÿ˜•

Really Gayatri kuch nahi sikhaya kripa ko. Just left her her like she left her now..Idhar Udhar tokhre kha kha kar goom rahi hai๐Ÿ˜ญ.

This what I feolt when I was watching the episode last night.Hmmmm.....๐Ÿ˜•

Vallanki di, You like Kripa so I am suprized to read those comments. But all the same, kripa's has made some really big mistakes by being very impractical. Listening to Dadi was a complete NO-NO, between a husband and wife's matter, how does Dadi come into the picture !!!

Neha acted so well, that I actually felt for Kripa and kind of appreciated her point of view, even if I did not agree to it completely. However, I feel that Kripa's moaping and sobbing will not do any good, Angad is too hurt himself to feel anything for her.

One can understand Angad's anger and now I realize Ekta's plan. Now instead of showing a clash between Angad and Kripa only, she will introduce new characters and add some new dynamics to the show. No wonder the contract is renewed, I don't see KYPH ending soon, unless the TRPs collapse under the weight of Ekta's absurd designs

The story is at a very sensitive threshold, I hope Ekta does not turn it into something ludicrious and absurd. 

Yeh i agree, krips was stupid for hidin it!

๐Ÿ‘ Really liked the way you conveyed ur feelings Vallanki!
Originally posted by ghunoo

Vallanki di, You like Kripa so I am suprized to read those comments. But all the same, kripa's has made some really big mistakes by being very impractical. Listening to Dadi was a complete NO-NO, between a husband and wife's matter, how does Dadi come into the picture !!!

Neha acted so well, that I actually felt for Kripa and kind of appreciated her point of view, even if I did not agree to it completely. However, I feel that Kripa's moaping and sobbing will not do any good, Angad is too hurt himself to feel anything for her.

One can understand Angad's anger and now I realize Ekta's plan. Now instead of showing a clash between Angad and Kripa only, she will introduce new characters and add some new dynamics to the show. No wonder the contract is renewed, I don't see KYPH ending soon, unless the TRPs collapse under the weight of Ekta's absurd designs

The story is at a very sensitive threshold, I hope Ekta does not turn it into something ludicrious and absurd. 

Liking, favouring,supporting, loving all are different feeling of a human being ghunoo!
I not only like kripa I love her. I love her innocent belief in her principles. I love her love on angad. I love her respect on prithvi before she knows about his sins/crimes. I love the actor who portraid kripa so well.
But it doesnt mean I criticise when she makes mistakes. One should direct their beloved in right path in all aspects and circumstances.
If u love somebody dsnt mean U always support them even though they r wrong. That misleads ur beloved.
I'm not criticising her when she hid the truth.
Tell me how many people here dint hide anything from their family? Dint any girl/boy hid about their friendships at their institutions from parents.? Do u tell everything to ur parents ( since I believe u r not married and ur parents r immediate guardians to u)? How many wives/husband hide some things from their spouse? When those hidden secrets come into serious troubles no one realises their mistake by hiding. Kripa would have told in the first instance to about the pregnancy if dadi wdn't give the advice. But that time also ekta should have showed that kripa tells the truth thinking that dadi dsnt know all the happenings in theirp-k-A lives. Does dadi know how angad harrassed kripa? The scene when he almost raped her/when he pictured kripa a cheater infront of bose family/ etc.,.Then the story must have taken other route.
So let's take tht kripa hid the truth on dadi's advice is right at that moment. Angad's angry is kripa hid the truth. He also said he wd have accepted it. It's not wrong having prithvi's baby coz she was with him. But hiding is wrong. Kripa should leave him alone for sometime. Time has all solution to cure any big  wounds.
My point is at that moment when angd is still cdn't digest the truth of hiding from him kripa shdn't go to him tell abt baby's kicks.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by vallanki - 18 years ago
yeah mummu. She dsnt gather guts ๐Ÿ˜• honi ko kaun taal saktha hai ๐Ÿ˜ญ