abt the voting????

bismazaman2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hey guyz wen i was voting for all the saarrthi character when it was for arjun there was somebody else's pic in front of it and said arhun for saarrthi??can someone tell me why is that so...i'm sooo confusedπŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shirley thumbnail
Same here....most memebers found that confusing...i guess the star indya ppl got comfused between the two Arjuns...
bismazaman2000 thumbnail
oh.. thanx cuz i only see this serial online n didn't now that there is some other arjun that comes on star plus and thanx again for telling 😊
fizzles thumbnail

Originally posted by: bismazaman2000

oh.. thanx cuz i only see this serial online n didn't now that there is some other arjun that comes on star plus and thanx again for telling 😊

don't worry about it....just vote 4where it says saarrthi.....even though it's some one elses pic. and.....there can only be one arjun................πŸ˜† and that's the ek dum mast one from saarrthi.....!πŸ˜† the other one is arjun of shanno ki shaadi...🀒 how could star plus make such a mistake? duffers......

jaswir lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yem dont get confused n vote for saarthii how many time u can πŸ˜†
riseNshine thumbnail
yep, let's keep on voting!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
bismazaman2000 thumbnail
thanx everybody i'll vote as many times i can πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘πŸΌ
Teesha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I noticed that too when today finally I culd vote πŸ˜› I was confused...But I voted 4 Saarthi...Dont look 4 the picture just look 4 the name of the serial n its character!
Innocent angel thumbnail
nothing can be done abt it 😑 just contd voting πŸ˜ƒ