Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Roopak: The new man in Tara's life

sheetald IF-Rockerz
sheetald
sheetald

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 9:36am | IP Logged

Tara Sharma

Putting her relationship with Akshaye Khanna behind her, actress Tara Sharma is looking to settle down with beau Roopak Saluja.

The couple met a month ago, at a common friend's wedding.

Confesses Sharma, "Yes, we're dating. In fact, we hit it off from the first meeting, and simply love each other's company.

Gradually, it has taken the shape of a full-fledged relationship; we share a lot of common interests."

The common factor that binds the two is a penchant for travel. Says Sharma, "Roopak's father was a diplomat and he has been a globetrotter.

Starting from Paris to Budapest, he has seen it all. Even I've been abroad during my growing years, pursuing my education." While Saluja is relatively new in town, girlfriend Tara takes him around.

Bolly aspirations

Roopak Saluja and Tara Sharma

Saluja is set to make his acting debut with Willard Carroll's Marigold, starring Salman Khan.

Does he take acting tips from Tara? "When we are together, we hardly discuss work," she says.

"Roopak has done his MBA from the INSEAD business school, and is very focussed and efficient when it comes to work. He wanted to exploit his histrionic skills, and has Marigold to his name already."

Future perfect

We hear that their families are aware of the blossoming love, and marriage is a possibility. But Tara is cautious: "Life is uncertain. You never know what happens tomorrow. I don't want people to jump to conclusions right away. We are giving each other a lot of time and God willing, things will work out for the better."

Akshaye's a buddy

What about her relationship with Akshaye Khanna? "Akshaye is a very good friend. I have known him since I was a kid. He's very happy for me," says the actress.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top