India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Karu Amey, Sandeep rrrrrrrrrocked

harshmm IF-Dazzler
harshmm
harshmm

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 9:36am | IP Logged

Hey guys KARU ,AMEY, AND SANDY rrrrrrrocked today!

Here's an article.

Diya Mirza floored over by top 4 men of Indian Idol

Ninth gala round of Indian Idol, the numero-uno reality musical show on Indian television was at its peak today with the celebration of 'Holi' amidst the presence of the colourful actress Diya Mirza! It was a splash of colours on the stage and mesmerising performances stole the heart of the judges and audiences. There was tremendous excitement and the adrenal rushes were at its peak on the Indian Idol stage. Especially Hyderabadi Karunya created an ambience with his stunning performances.
"The performances were mind blowing, I knew that the show is really high class but I got the taste of its true class today. " expressed Diya Mirza who was out of words after the brilliant performances. Though she regretted not finding a female contestant in the final four and held the women audience responsible for not voting for the females. All the judges also fell short of words while praising Amey and Karunya. Sonu Nigam, who always seems to look for perfect singing was overjoyed by the presentations. "Whether you can become the 'Indian Idol', is not the main factor. We have chosen a diamond like you is the prime fact. If you don't become the idol, it's not at all your loss; it's a great loss for the nation. " commented Sonu on Karunya. Sandeep Acharya on the other hand set a different trend by not singing Udit Narayan's songs. He got tremendous acclamation for his flawless singings from the judges.
The competition has now surely become so fierce with just men left and that too the TOP 4 that the heat and the glare of the competition can be felt the moment you see the TOP 4 on the stage! With the crown just three steps ahead...none of them want to let go off it and are hell bent in snatching it away from the rest...! The show too has picked up a pace that would make you crave for more...the celebrities and the performances are going to go places...so Watch out for More and More and More on Indian Idol 2.

Edited by harshmm - 10 March 2006 at 9:41am

swt.smile IF-Sizzlerz
swt.smile
swt.smile

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 9:39am | IP Logged
aww i'm so excited to watch it ...and yeh i knew karunya and amey would rock ...they r the best! so pls keep voting for them...and thanks for sharing this with us!
swt.smile IF-Sizzlerz
swt.smile
swt.smile

Originally posted by vanisha_m

who knows which song sandy sang?and what about anuj, besura as always LOL

lols LOL

harshmm IF-Dazzler
harshmm
harshmm

Mee too Muqaddasa, I am so fired up and can't wait for Monday.
Sunitha.V Senior Member
Sunitha.V
Sunitha.V

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Great Post...Thanks Harsh. I hate it when best people fall short. Looks like all of them have raised their levels. I only hope their hard work is reflected in the voting pattern too. Can't wait to see the performances.
harshmm IF-Dazzler
harshmm
harshmm

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Good for you Sandy!! He proved he can sing non Udit song also and excel at it. God bless him,Where is princess? She'll be pink with excitement hearing this.
Oh its only 8:30 in the morning for her, must be sleeping.
By the way Malvika, Sonu praised Amey also Wink . We all know Karu n Amey are the best!
achhi_anil Goldie
achhi_anil
achhi_anil

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 9:48am | IP Logged
ITS NOW IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO WAIT TILL MONDAY.OH MY GODDD
cool water IF-Dazzler
cool water
cool water

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 9:53am | IP Logged
OMG!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Go to top