India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Raj's character

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
The other day when Mallika was screaming about Jassi stealing all the money, Raj appeared to be suspicious, but I guess not.  I guess he was just surprised about Jassi stealing the money.  Armaan was right, Raj knows how Mallika and Aryan work and yet he believed them and didn't side with his friend.  I guess Raj is just as ruthless as Mallika and Aryan if he is siding with them.  T&D have made Raj and Armaan enemies sooner than BLF did.  Raj is a pretty shady character, but I didn't think he would isolate his friend and side with their enemies. Ouch

ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

Raj's character........er........i doubt if he has one, jprasad........

well,i must say he's pretty quock in switching sides..........but then.....when was raj a good friend??

kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
This was one part of the story where I wanted T & D to deviate and Raj-Armaan continue to be best of friends. Why Raj, Why ?????
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyaboutpurab

Raj's character........er........i doubt if he has one, jprasad........

well,i must say he's pretty quock in switching sides..........but then.....when was raj a good friend??

(looking in the air quite thoughtfully)  I know, huh. LOL
mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
arent raj and armaan suposed to break up becuz of this matter?do u guys think they will be bak together?(ofcourse) and i guess raj will be the one to know who did it, and go on their side to take revenge on jassi, and later, he will find out and switch to armaans side~
ummm Senior Member
ummm
ummm

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

Raj and Mallika are very different... the only common thing between then is that they are avoidable people!

Mallika is emotion-driven - her actions, highheadedness, meanness, wickedness, jealousy, evilness all stem out from her emotions. She feels love, hatred, pain and even gets hurt, it's just that her thought-process is as if possessed by a satan.

Raj on the other hand is cold, callous, insensitve, thick-skinned. Emotions don't get through to his heart. His letter about Jassi showed how ruthless he could be. He could never sense her anguish, he cannot understand what Armaan is going through, he was so apathetic with Maria after using her and now he is siding Aryan and Mallika. He is such an animal really!

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ummm

Raj and Mallika are very different... the only common thing between then is that they are avoidable people!

Mallika is emotion-driven - her actions, highheadedness, meanness, wickedness, jealousy, evilness all stem out from her emotions. She feels love, hatred, pain and even gets hurt, it's just that her thought-process is as if possessed by a satan.

Raj on the other hand is cold, callous, insensitve, thick-skinned. Emotions don't get through to his heart. His letter about Jassi showed how ruthless he could be. He could never sense her anguish, he cannot understand what Armaan is going through, he was so apathetic with Maria after using her and now he is siding Aryan and Mallika. He is such an animal really!

i second that ummm......while mallika is wrong in pursuing her current vendatta....her anger and ruthlessness comes from feeling betrayed,being stripped of her company and armaan(two things she loved dearly) and being brought down by a mere ugly secretary .

on the other hand raj is a cold ruthless businessman who believes in achieving his ends by hook or crook. he is also very cynical and worldlywise(remember how quickly he regained his footing when he realised he was duped by that female purab sent to spy on gm). he rarely trusts people and is a master at using them . 

lub_u Senior Member
lub_u
lub_u

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
i tkink raj took malika's side because he thinks jassi ran away n that she wants to be the owner of gm.

Go to top