India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

TUMHARI DISHA....this week.

hello98 IF-Dazzler
hello98
hello98

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Another good week for the UK viewers....The first episode of the week was the one where Satya has a pretend accident,confesses his love to Disha and gets the well deserved slap......this was a bit irritating but soon afterwards DK-Disha confrontation was great....DK gave an excellent performance....the expression of hurt,anger and frustration in his eyes was simply too good....he taunts at Disha ...and this was like in good old days.The pooja episode for D and her baby was also nice....D looked very pretty in a yellow saree with red border....she was in the middle of the pooja ,when DK phones her...simply great....the 2D's share an excellent chemistry......they dont have to have a physical contact to express their love for each other....this was apparent even when they were on the phone.At the end of this episode D has a car crash.The one from last night was where D was wheeled to the theatre....The Naqab programme of exposing Vas dragged...but the last part of this where D admits that only  Aai is her mother was very nice...for once her bhashan was not irritating.Vas throughout was very theatrical.Aai was great all week...her interaction with DK and with Disha were both good....little smile but tears in her eyes...was only something Zarina could have done....she was very good.2 S's looked OK...Satya will be less resented if he sticks to Shaila.Overall....no major complaints...Guhas hopefully the TRP's should improve soon.

harsy IF-Dazzler
harsy
harsy

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Yesterday we got to see where D goes to Vas n warns her that she will benaqaab her...The scene where DK was talking to Ali over the phone n DK thinks that D had listened to his convo n our dumbvathi asks him why r u soo happy?and after that some lovely moment shared by them was good....but didnt have that sparking chemistry between them.....Overall till now only dumb episodes...Now coming up next is robbery in museum....

JVK
Pachu.P IF-Sizzlerz
Pachu.P
Pachu.P

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 9:10am | IP Logged
ya, we got to c what harsy said!
harsy IF-Dazzler
harsy
harsy

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Yesterday we got to watch the very repetitive dialogues from DK n Vasudha..... Angry Angry I want to kill that dialogue writer...DK keeps on saying that i m doing this illegal thing for the happiness of u Disha n i will get kanaka at any cost....n Vas keep on saying mai tum dono ko barbaad kar doongi....DK tumhaari barbaadi mai dekhloongi....vasudha vashisht naam hai mera...these r the dialogues repeating from last ten episodes...from both these characters.....I felt like taking a hammer n banging my TV..... Angry Angry Dead I m fed up with those dialogues....N satyanas was not listening to his Pa's words about forgetting Disha....i felt like that fellow is a crack...Who is paagal...must say he is more obssessed than my looney....Guys pehle aap log iss satyanas ko bhagaado aur meri looney par attack karo...... Wink LOL Meri looney par rehem karo.... Please concentrate on Satya.....we have to show him exit from TD ASAP....Yesterday while watching him on TV i got frustration...he cant even cry...throughout the scenes very same face of dumbness...no emotions from his face....idiot kahi ka.... Angry Angry

Edited by harsy - 11 March 2006 at 3:11pm
hello98 IF-Dazzler
hello98
hello98

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
YES jOYTHI...I CANT STAND THIS SATYANAAAAAS....HE IS DISGUSTING...but wait until Shaila comes....2S's look OK....and please dont mention looney.
harsy IF-Dazzler
harsy
harsy

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Arey yaar looney is far better than this satyanas....so my looney is great when compared to satya.....Ok i will try not to mention looney... Tongue LOL
hello98 IF-Dazzler
hello98
hello98

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Great or not great....nobody to come into the lives of our 2D's.
mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
well...the Friday episode was good...though Zee cut the initial scenes for u.k. viewers...did not see the scene of D slipping in and out of consciousness remembering DK's words...Do not why ZeeUK is doing this? Confused Confused Confused

finally exposure is over...the lectures were getting boring...though it was good to see some sadness on Vasudha's face instead of the wickedness that we always saw...Suhas was very good in the last few episodes...DK was excellent specially when he comes home and finds that D has gone to office ...He did not need any dialogues and yet conveyed all the right emotions in that scene.

Shaila seems brighter than Satya on screen...Satya's expressions at the hospital were not upto the mark at all...the director of the show really needs to work on him...he was better in his scenes with Mr. Malik and Shaila.

A week of Td which has given a much needed push to the storyline and TD has moved on.Hope the drama remains interesting.

Go to top