India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

I spoke to hema..her rxn to tabs’ post

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 6:36am | IP Logged

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGTongue..i spoke to HEMA for the first time today as I HADD  to tell her about tablet's post…..so I ring her up....….tring tring

"Hello" says a husky middle aged  deep voice….I introduce myself as Buffie(lolz, the first time in my life I have introduced myself as anything else but anushaLOLLOLLOL)….and let me tell you, I had sized up hema so perfectlyClapClapClap…she was just like how I had imagined her to be….lively,vivacious, zesty,exhilarated albeit  a tad juvenileWinkLOL and I did not feel even for a split second that I am talking to someone who was 17 years older than me………LOLLOLLOL

The second I introduce myself as Buffie, she squealed   awwwwwwwwwwLOL……..gosh, she was  so happy and so was IBig smileBig smileBig smile….then she first asks me my real name...…she actually felt that I had called her up just to say HILOLLOLLOL….when I broke it to her that tablet met apu, OMG you'll must have seen the instantaneous reaction….she decided to manifest her ecstasy in a shriek..she  shrieked"REALLYYYYYYYYYY"?????????…

hahahaha….The best was yet to comeLOL….I  told her that she is the talk of the JJKN forum right then …..and then I read out the whole  of tablet's post  and well, I dunno what hema would have heard as she was just fainting LOLLOLLOLand I could sense it sitting at homeLOLLOLLOL…..lolz…….and then I read her  THE line….that tabs had shown AA all of hema's posts….and the instant reaction was"I AM GOING TO THE HOSPITAL AND GETTING MYSELF ADMITTED IN THE INTENSIVE CARE UNIT"LOL……so typical of hema………….she was uncontrollable…….whoa!!!!!!….ebullience  and fanaticism at its heightsLOL………..she was in the seventh heaven……Big smile

and then I continue saying that AA and tabs had cake and that AA inquired as to how tabs knew that he loved chocolate  cake………OMGGGGGGG…....people, i do suggest, everyone must talk to hema....she is so awesomeBig smile....i mean  she is one of the liveliest persons i have met all life

then she was a bit embarrassed and asks me" well, …errrrm….were those the mona-apu besharam postsShocked"lmaooooooooooo….so sweetBig smileBig smile…………lolz…and I told her that "see, that was like ok…imagine what would happen if he read the ss bashing threads…."…….we both  burst into tears of laughter……LOLLOLLOL

Whoa!!!!!!! It was so nice speaking to her…….and then hema continues "well, see, I would never ever be able to face AA…I would faintLOLLOL….my love is  just unique and superlative....…it cannot be expressed…..its inestimable.......LOL.."…yeah di, its really something specialEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed……….just like youEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed……and then, I had to confess to herEmbarrassed, I was like, "see, though I bash AA up for all obvious reasons, I am fond of himEmbarrassed"……..and hema says "yeah….even you are like me…"…I was like,,, WEELLLLL…not exactly as frenzied  as you…………LOL.....me not in love...........just an adulationEmbarrassed....infact even aishu said that it was love to later realize that it was a crush.......i miss aishah.....we used to have a blastCry

then she was like I know..the jjkn team is so accomodating and so friendly........and she continues about her LOVE for APURVALOL and says that its not the usual adulation/crush but something special...yeah di.....we know itEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..she said many more things  which i dont  remember now as i am typing this for the third time...my net crashed twiceCryCryCry......but it was such a wonderful  experience....

do reply.....i typed thriceCryCry

Edited by Buffie - 10 March 2006 at 6:52am

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 6:43am | IP Logged
awwwwwwwwww buffy why dont u copy paste ur long msgs in word first then paste here that way u wont hv to write it again and again

so nice of u to call hema and tell her
typical hema reaction

buffy u did punya ka kaam i mean u know good deed for the day and called up   our romance queen

waitin for hema to come online now
i pmd her the link

buffy next time type in word save then copy paste here theek hai
chho chhweet of u
Clap Clap
honeylime IF-Dazzler
honeylime
honeylime

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Wow buffie, kewl man, itz sooooooo nice to spk to someone over the phone esp thru IF, and u bet, we have all become like one family now and it would never sound like strangers...Yea hema is really cute Embarrassed , I love her posts and her romantic thoughts Wink

And OMG tabs exp is phenomenal, wow just reading her post made my heart skip a beat Embarrassed , so I can imagine her there...Shez one lucky girl, man the nxt time I am in India, JJKN would have ended, itz sooooooooooo sad yaar, anywayz, I will cherish these moments all thru... Embarrassed Hug

Edited by honeylime - 10 March 2006 at 10:11am
Sharmii IF-Sizzlerz
Sharmii
Sharmii

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 6:44am | IP Logged
wow..wovieee....woohoo...thats very nice buffie...you know once this serail ends..it will april i guess just when i will two to three months of freedom..we can all stickto the forum and chat and discuss about old episodes....
and apu lmust have looked.. Embarrassed
Tongue
Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Omg, she reacted exactly as I had imagined she would!!! And I just can't stop grinning, imagining the whole scenario. If i had wings, I would have flown to Bangalore this very minute to see the look on your faces Big smile

Apu should read THIS thread!!!
Jia IF-Rockerz
Jia
Jia

-

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 8:50am | IP Logged
LOL wow, i have to read tablets post now. Wink

n buffie write in word first, that way you wont lose ur work when the net goes off. Smile

Edited by sweet_kp - 10 March 2006 at 8:50am
Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Great job both BUFFIE and TABS.. Buffie for so promptly calling up Hema and Tabs for be so wonderfully considerate by making copies of the posts.

Tablet personally I don't know you. But you and Buffie are simply amazingly wonderful people.

Dimdim....

JJKN IF group Rocks no doubt.
NKSUDHIR IF-Dazzler
NKSUDHIR
NKSUDHIR

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Oh my God!!!!!!!!!!!!!, you talk to her and told her about Tabu; I could have predicted her reation, because she is so nervous even to think about going in front of Apu.
You are right Buffie, she is very pleasant, charming, lovable, adorable ROMANCE QUEEN. I pray to Lord, she find her Dream Man exjactly like APU so that she can live all her dreams in this life and her Ganpatibapa will help him to clear any hudles in her life.
Good job Buffie!!!!!!!!!!

Go to top