Madiha_07 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
yea girl i fink ur soo rite
mm21 thumbnail
yes...he is acting like a real selfish person
preity*zinta thumbnail
i dun tynk it matta'z who keepz who.. dey all live in one house... itz nah lyke gautam will neva see him
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think gautum is a bit selfish. but girl u do have god points there. altho, after reading that post, i changed my mind a bit. but the mothers or almost mothers like ganga and tulsi, well a child would i guess rather live with the mothers side and by living with the father, the child starts asking for a mother. so i dont really think that he really has a reason to ask for his child. they live under the same roof, they see everyone everday, almost.
Ackie thumbnail

Originally posted by: savita-virani

Am I the only person supporting Gautam here? 🤢

Remember, he never wanted to give up Nakul in the first place? And that point no one knew that anything was wrong with Mayank.

Would any of you give up your kids?

yea, he never wanted to giv nakul up, but he did easily after tulsi gave him this long lecture and we saw ganga take nakul out of gautoms hans easily when he was cryin, imma with everyone else, he's sooooooo mean and selfish! stupid man!

ejaz's-no1-fan thumbnail
ok gomzi never wanted to split his kides up but nakul n mayank r still living in the same house nakul aint as if living in a different house n in different city they all living in house so gautam is always gonna be they 4 nakul as well a mayank. hes bing stuipd cos that women took him away frm this family n every1 but this time ganga n sahil is in the same house so what da promblem? 

Originally posted by: Ackie

yea, he never wanted to giv nakul up, but he did easily after tulsi gave him this long lecture and we saw ganga take nakul out of gautoms hans easily when he was cryin, imma with everyone else, he's sooooooo mean and selfish! stupid man!

nsancy thumbnail
I AGREE AS WELL GAUTAMS BEEN SELFISH AND SELF CENTERED!!!!!!
Singh23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Gautam is wrong to ask for his son back after 3-4 years but its the families fault in the first place. They forced him via emtional blackmail to give up his child it was clear that he didn't want to give up his chil sthey made him.  and why in hell did damini make the choice to give up the baby without talking to Gautam first.  So Gautam shouldn't get the baby now, its all stupid Thulsi fault, she keeps qouting religious scriptures and doesn't use any common sense.  She should realize that Gautam doesn't want what happened to him to happen to his son!

Stupid Thulsi needs to listen and use her common sense, then again i doubt she has any

pj04 thumbnail
well....gautam never wanted to give his child . he is justified in that as a father specially with his past history. however now that he has already given his child , asking him back is plain disruptive(it is water under the bridge). the point that puts him in gray area is that he wants nakul , not because he loves him but because he is disappointed with mayank (it is human but not right). he does not want to spend any time with mayank and yearns for nakul. that is not how parents operate. if something goes wrong tommorow with nakul too...will he want to adopt a child instead of working with what fate has mete him.
Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
getting damini pregnant again wont bring nakul back to them....... if that was possible then why didnt ganga give nakul to gautam after being pregnant n having a child...... its actually so sad seeing ganga so happy in her house n damini so sad n alone.