India Calling

Adi/Chandu Analysation one (Page 2)

aisha1 Goldie
aisha1
aisha1

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 7:56am | IP Logged
haan main bhi soch rahi thi khe ddljg khi tara hai
cool kyunki yeh meri favorite movie hai veerzaara ke saat

mujhe lagta hai chadu apni familly khe saat wapas chali jahai ghi or piche aditya a jahaiga cooooooooooooool
chupcup khe romance hoga (kya twist hai yaar)

miracle83 IF-Dazzler
miracle83
miracle83

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 8:30am | IP Logged

ok.....

even i was thinkin on the same line... well it is a definite copy of ddlj...... well abt a-c i guess it will all be too filmy with all the winnin of parents n all. the boy never has it easy right.... nas far as the fiance wht fiance who has not even been spoken abt even once durin these months... sorry it only exists in bauji's mind

coolniyu IF-Dazzler
coolniyu
coolniyu

Harry Potter Crossword winner

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 10:02am | IP Logged
LOL yeah i nvr realised ic stry is goin along lines of ddlj Embarrassed
guys i hv a q.....maine ic ke bahut episodes miss kiye hai .......so wat is this hidden link btwin adi n mini tht evry1 is talkin abt? Confused sum1 plz explain exams ke wajah se ive missed many epis of ic in the middle middle Ouch
charmingal Senior Member
charmingal
charmingal

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 10:05am | IP Logged

There's no proper link between them yet.
kudi420 IF-Dazzler
kudi420
kudi420

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by coolniyu

LOL yeah i nvr realised ic stry is goin along lines of ddlj Embarrassed
guys i hv a q.....maine ic ke bahut episodes miss kiye hai .......so wat is this hidden link btwin adi n mini tht evry1 is talkin abt? Confused sum1 plz explain exams ke wajah se ive missed many epis of ic in the middle middle Ouch

no one knows niyu ...............we r juss imagining tht it mite happen

they didnt show anything bout manisha and adi

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
great analysis, Clap
yup its going on on the same track as DDjl . Big smile
But regarding manisha and adi ,i feel mostly she will intially be against him as she will be under the impression that he is just taking chandhi to aride and also because of aditya 's past playboy behaviour , but later when she realises how much chandhi loves him and how much aditya cares and loves for chandhi she might help them out

Aditya and manisha!!!!!:love story No ........big no
not to forget lovelina will be a villan in the show who will do and change things to her advantage Angry
viduraju Senior Member
viduraju
viduraju

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Well, I have to agree with jingle. Manisha knows about Adi because when Laveena was working there, she asked about him in a casual way, nothing like she was interested in him or anything! But yeah, maybe she will disapprove in the beginning ( when she gets up from the coma! ) and then later help them out. Laveena is another villain to the story, but god knows how she will cause problems.

The first track till Adi and Chandini actually fall in love might be like Dil to Pagal Hai. Shahrukh liking Madhuri ( Adi liking Chandini ) and not knowing that she is already engaged to Akshay ( Dilawar ) and Madhuri ( Chandini ) slowly starting to love him back. So there could be the scene where Adi holds Chandini's missing jhumka and saying aur paas..... aur paas..... till they both hug! And then like Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, just as Kajol ( Chandini ) is caressing Shahrukh's ( Adi's ) face, she suddenly notices her engagement ring and runs away from there. In the next episode, she whispers to herself, I love you and then a voice says, I love you too and she turns her head to see Dilawar! Then in the next episode, Dilawar will come to IC when chandini and Adi are working and Adi is trying to propose to Chandini, and he will announce the news of his engagement to everybody. Adi looking on with a shocked face at Chandini and Dilawar, but tries to disguise his hurt and says, Chandini, hum to bhool hi gaye ki tum Jalandhar ki ho aur tumhe vapas jaana hai. Then Chandini and Dilawar and Bauji and Beeji along with Manisha who has gained consciosness by now will return to Jalandhar. Adi is devastated and trying to forget Chandini, when Adi's gp will say, sagai to hui hai, shaadi to nahi. Hum jo sher hai, hum sirf Chand ko nahi dekhte, use paa lete hai. And then the second track will follow exactly like DDLJ. That is what I've visualised in my brain!

Sorry guys, this analysation turned out to be more like a thesis!
jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 1:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by viduraju

Well, I have to agree with jingle. Manisha knows about Adi because when Laveena was working there, she asked about him in a casual way, nothing like she was interested in him or anything! But yeah, maybe she will disapprove in the beginning ( when she gets up from the coma! ) and then later help them out. Laveena is another villain to the story, but god knows how she will cause problems.

The first track till Adi and Chandini actually fall in love might be like Dil to Pagal Hai. Shahrukh liking Madhuri ( Adi liking Chandini ) and not knowing that she is already engaged to Akshay ( Dilawar ) and Madhuri ( Chandini ) slowly starting to love him back. So there could be the scene where Adi holds Chandini's missing jhumka and saying aur paas..... aur paas..... till they both hug! And then like Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, just as Kajol ( Chandini ) is caressing Shahrukh's ( Adi's ) face, she suddenly notices her engagement ring and runs away from there. In the next episode, she whispers to herself, I love you and then a voice says, I love you too and she turns her head to see Dilawar! Then in the next episode, Dilawar will come to IC when chandini and Adi are working and Adi is trying to propose to Chandini, and he will announce the news of his engagement to everybody. Adi looking on with a shocked face at Chandini and Dilawar, but tries to disguise his hurt and says, Chandini, hum to bhool hi gaye ki tum Jalandhar ki ho aur tumhe vapas jaana hai. Then Chandini and Dilawar and Bauji and Beeji along with Manisha who has gained consciosness by now will return to Jalandhar. Adi is devastated and trying to forget Chandini, when Adi's gp will say, sagai to hui hai, shaadi to nahi. Hum jo sher hai, hum sirf Chand ko nahi dekhte, use paa lete hai. And then the second track will follow exactly like DDLJ. That is what I've visualised in my brain!

Sorry guys, this analysation turned out to be more like a thesis!
your thesis is really wonderfullClap

mostly lovelina will use this situation to suck money from aditya saying that chandhi need money and that she will give it to her without using his name! and will take money from chandhi saying that she ahs paid for all

Go to top