India-Forums

India Calling
India Calling

Adi/Chandu Analysation one

charmingal Senior Member
charmingal
charmingal

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 5:47am | IP Logged

WEll now that their love story has finally taken their initiative steps, Adi and Chandu seem to have a long haul before them. Where will they go from freshly in love?

Shefali thinks they'll go from their house to IC and then back home.Clap Big smile

Anyways- on a serious note, in our very first analysation, lets discuss the various theories I can think of.

IC started off like DDLJ with the train sequence, and seems to have come to a sort of stop point like DDLJ. The guy loves the gal, the gal loves the guy- the father disapproves and............ there is a fiance back home. Sounds familiar?

So the point here is, will IC go along the lines of DDLJ? The background music yesterday sounded oddly similiar to DDLJ? MY point? Will IC take a turn for the better and go to the concept of guy winning over the family? Frankly speaking I would love to see Adi try and win over the kapoor family.

However, if there really is a link between Adi and manisha- where does that leave our poor chandu? Heartbroken? Betrayed? Confused?

And where does that leave poor Dilawar yaar? Handsome and rejected twice? Ijjat ka falooda?

I hereby declare this discussion- OPEN!

_Taniia_ IF-Dazzler
_Taniia_
_Taniia_

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 5:55am | IP Logged
yeah it's a lot like ddlj..even the starting was like ddlj like u said the first meeting in train..also a strict bauji like amrish puri...well even i like the cute background music but yea it did sound like ddlj so many similarities between the two.i think maybe there was sumthing between adi and manisha..but now nothing's there..so when manisha gets to know adi loves chand..she'll agree to marry dilavar instead of chand..i feel dilavar luvs manisha even now..coz he keeps on asking bauji abt manisha.
charmingal Senior Member
charmingal
charmingal

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Hmm....... interesting, but point is- Is Dilawar just dying to marry any Kapoor sister? Jab marji aayi ek ke saath engagement rakha, aur jab marji aaye dusre ke saath!

Socho!
_Taniia_ IF-Dazzler
_Taniia_
_Taniia_

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 6:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by charmingal

Hmm....... interesting, but point is- Is Dilawar just dying to marry any Kapoor sister? Jab marji aayi ek ke saath engagement rakha, aur jab marji aaye dusre ke saath!

Socho!

yeah but i think when dilavar gets to know chand luvs adi he'll sacrifice by marrying manisha...or maybe ddlj style bauji will let chand go wid adi.

kudi420 IF-Dazzler
kudi420
kudi420

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmingal

Shefali thinks they'll go from their house to IC and then back home.Clap Big smile

not fair riddhi ............tht was sumthing between both of us LOL...nyway

wat i think is teh same as u guys think ....its definately going on ddlj theme......... awara hero ...typical indian heroin ..... heroins dad not liking the hero and heroin's wedding fixed sumwhere and thts too in punjab[common again] .....so obviously ....ic main plot is taken frm ddlj

now tht question is where it will go now.......there r 2 possiblilities

1. theer was sumthing between adi and manisha b4 coz adi still didnt meet manisha neither knows her full name ny now.

so when adi will meet manisha .....another big prob will start ....and chand cud feel betrayed by both adi and manisha and wll agree to marry dilawar....and then we will see wat happens next as its a serial which can go on and on for ages.

2. chand like a goody goody daughter will agree to marry dilawar but manisha will cum to know bout adi and chand and she mite talk to dilawar ......bout it ....and the yboth will get back again..........but it dont seems tht will happen coz tht will lead to a happy ending and our seials never endLOL

so lets see .........wat happens next ....in ic ...and then we can ....proceed with further discussion

charmingal Senior Member
charmingal
charmingal

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Hm..... see now thats a theory?
But what if DDLJ turned out differntly? What if Adi and Chandu end up like kekta's protagonists?

They need more than the first flushes of love to be together!
_Taniia_ IF-Dazzler
_Taniia_
_Taniia_

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 6:25am | IP Logged
i hope it won't becum kekta like..then adi will marry manisha and chandini marries dilavar Ouch ..i can't imagine that.i hope it won't be remix kind i mean in remix tia-ranveer and ashi-yuvi keep on fighting and patching up.

Edited by _TANIA_ - 10 March 2006 at 6:25am
IndraDaga Goldie
IndraDaga
IndraDaga

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Hii All,

I too agree with u all tht the story is going in DDLJ style.... first they meet in train.. then same thing happened with Adi as happened with Shahrukh.. he met chand's bauji and he shouted at him... and same happened with Shahrukh when he goes to take the bear.. and Amrish Puri gets hot on him....

I think Chand will go back to Jalander and Adi will also go there to bring her back...

But i m sure tht this show wont turn like a  Ekta Kapoor's show

Regards,
Priya

Edited by priya - 10 March 2006 at 6:31am

Go to top