Why Anurag should be favourite pita

cutesweetjenni thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I think Anurag should win the award for fav pita cos he made one mistake of not accepting Sneha but then he tried to modify his mistake and tried to be there for her as far as he could.In fact when Kasak was going through so much troubles especially after Prerna lost memory and Bajaj was in coma,he accomodated her in his house so that she could remain closer to her mother.He brought up Shravan,who is not even his own blood cos he is a mahan aatma as everone says.Aparna tried to kill him but he still looked after her child in her absence for years.He got the punishment of not seeing Sneha cos he was responsible for UD being kidnapped by Komolika.No father would be able to live without seeing his child but he did,for the sake of Prerna.For all these reasons I think he is the best father.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya the sweet thumbnail
hmm....u think rite 😊
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
He did Shravan no favour by looking after him...Debu died bcoz of trying to help him.

For me Rishabh is the best father in the world...& after that Mihir
may be.but as bajaj is not nominated.otherwise rishabh bajaj for me is the best pita as he accepted sneha as well as ud/prem.not only that when anu & prerna didn't trusted ud it was bajaj who came out with the truth that he was innocent.its different thing that prem has turned again as ud.   
priya the sweet thumbnail
yes i also think that if bajaj got nominated then no other father could win
madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
but bajaj isnt nominated this year so according to me anuragh is the best father after him and he was alwayz my first choice!!!ANURAGH SACRIFEICED FOR SNEHA WEDDING!!
The way he act in the propasal scene of sneha truly define a father feeling ..he was awesome in that scene!!He can even hired a case against prerna that he want to take back sneha but he didnt do that coz he knew already that prerna loves sneha and for her happiness he went to london ( HE SPEND 2O YEARS OF HIS LIFE WITHOUT SEEING A FACE OF HIS DAUGHTER )ISNT IT THE BIGGEST PUNISHMENT FOR HIM.After this he couldnt even get the chance to atttend the daughter wedding coz of sharad parent demand.Did he made ne argument at that time.He is the most sacrificing father.He deserves to win the fav pita title.
After not accpeting sneha, he did every effort to make sneha happy.This means that he realizd the mistake.He is truly the best dad.
madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manasi_16

He did Shravan no favour by looking after him...Debu died bcoz of trying to help him.

Debu died coz he too want aparna to get out of their life.Anuragh, prerna and debu by himslef helping each other so that aparna can get the punishment.In this case if debu died so its not neone mistake.Anuragh could b at debu place, but he was fortuane that he got alive and poor debu was unfortunate in this regard.Anuragh promised to look after sharavan and he continue his responsibility too but WAT SHARAVAN DID!!THE BEAHVOUR HE SHOWN WAS ACCEPTABLE TELL ME!!aNuragh tried his best to convince him to come home, to stop helping aparna but did he listen to him, did he listen to his grandmon (mohini kaki) whom he loved alot..he totaly changed into a negative guy and he started supporting his mom after knowing his ridiculous acts.Remeber that he was the person who was the eye  witness of aparna shooting to debu(his father).By helping aparna, isnt he is unfair to his dad.

Edited by madiha_17 - 18 years ago
thakshila smith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

there are many reasons. His kids are the most attracted ppl in KZk. Prem First.That boy as a fetus drag the story .   And Sneha. The story was focused   around Sneha's wedding in recent days.
they didn't keep aside Anu and he threw a party even .All attended it.
Now the story is focused on Prem. Not on Sharad or Tushar. See the kites day and fighting day. When Ekta wants to change the story she takes Anu to scenes. So he
was the father on the scenes. Thats why he is nominated
   I think for the KZK section.
       I think Kzk is changing its track in near future.
Towards Anu. He will be on the scenes more. Bec Mr. Bajaj went to USA and he was not to be seen,And As. prem's father Anu came out again.
Of course At the Sneha's wedding he was a main role.
Why Mr. Bajaj wasn't nominated is another question?
    So we can't focus our views towards Bajaj. He is exempt now. If you think about KZK only we have choose Anurag.So he has the right to win.Now Shalidra is also there as a father. If you take into consideration .Edited by thakshila smith - 18 years ago
thakshila smith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Another question . recent times Bajaj fans didn't want to watch KZK even Bec Bajaj was not there so much and they faught with writers even. Telling that bajaj was kept as a statue. They focused on Apoo*na and Udi and Anurag recently. Edited by thakshila smith - 18 years ago
cutesweetjenni thumbnail
Manasi I think Bajaj accepted Sneha and UD cos of Prerna only.He would have done anything for Prerna.As far as Anurag is concerned,Aparna tried to kill him but he still looked after her kid cos he is just great.If Sneha and UD were someone else's children,then Bajaj wouldn't have given a damn about them.Its because of his love for Prerna, that he only accepted them.He was not in Anurag's situation so u can't possibly say,he is the best 😉 Edited by cutesweetjenni - 18 years ago