India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Why Anurag should be favourite pita

cutesweetjenni Senior Member
cutesweetjenni
cutesweetjenni

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 5:46am | IP Logged
I think Anurag should win the award for fav pita cos he made one mistake of not accepting Sneha but then he tried to modify his mistake and tried to be there for her as far as he could.In fact when Kasak was going through so much troubles especially after Prerna lost memory and Bajaj was in coma,he accomodated her in his house so that she could remain closer to her mother.He brought up Shravan,who is not even his own blood cos he is a mahan aatma as everone says.Aparna tried to kill him but he still looked after her child in her absence for years.He got the punishment of not seeing Sneha cos he was responsible for UD being kidnapped by Komolika.No father would be able to live without seeing his child but he did,for the sake of Prerna.For all these reasons I think he is the best father.

priya the sweet Goldie
priya the sweet
priya the sweet

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 5:53am | IP Logged
hmm....u think rite Smile
Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 6:02am | IP Logged
He did Shravan no favour by looking after him...Debu died bcoz of trying to help him.

For me Rishabh is the best father in the world...& after that Mihir
Rishabhprerna Goldie

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 6:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
priya the sweet Goldie
priya the sweet
priya the sweet

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 6:06am | IP Logged
yes i also think that if bajaj got nominated then no other father could win
madiha_17 IF-Sizzlerz
madiha_17
madiha_17

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 6:19am | IP Logged
but bajaj isnt nominated this year so according to me anuragh is the best father after him and he was alwayz my first choice!!!ANURAGH SACRIFEICED FOR SNEHA WEDDING!!
The way he act in the propasal scene of sneha truly define a father feeling ..he was awesome in that scene!!He can even hired a case against prerna that he want to take back sneha but he didnt do that coz he knew already that prerna loves sneha and for her happiness he went to london ( HE SPEND 2O YEARS OF HIS LIFE WITHOUT SEEING A FACE OF HIS DAUGHTER )ISNT IT THE BIGGEST PUNISHMENT FOR HIM.After this he couldnt even get the chance to atttend the daughter wedding coz of sharad parent demand.Did he made ne argument at that time.He is the most sacrificing father.He deserves to win the fav pita title.
After not accpeting sneha, he did every effort to make sneha happy.This means that he realizd the mistake.He is truly the best dad.
madiha_17 IF-Sizzlerz
madiha_17
madiha_17

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 6:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Manasi_16

He did Shravan no favour by looking after him...Debu died bcoz of trying to help him.

Debu died coz he too want aparna to get out of their life.Anuragh, prerna and debu by himslef helping each other so that aparna can get the punishment.In this case if debu died so its not neone mistake.Anuragh could b at debu place, but he was fortuane that he got alive and poor debu was unfortunate in this regard.Anuragh promised to look after sharavan and he continue his responsibility too but WAT SHARAVAN DID!!THE BEAHVOUR HE SHOWN WAS ACCEPTABLE TELL ME!!aNuragh tried his best to convince him to come home, to stop helping aparna but did he listen to him, did he listen to his grandmon (mohini kaki) whom he loved alot..he totaly changed into a negative guy and he started supporting his mom after knowing his ridiculous acts.Remeber that he was the person who was the eye  witness of aparna shooting to debu(his father).By helping aparna, isnt he is unfair to his dad.

Edited by madiha_17 - 10 March 2006 at 6:29am
saima_qureshi Goldie
saima_qureshi
saima_qureshi

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 7:07am | IP Logged
100000000000%

Go to top