Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
I like all these paraell tracks - Payash and Shaym, but have the CV's forgetten the leads somewhere? There is like nothing happen in the ArHi stand point. We clearly expect not rabba ve filler scenes, but it's 6 months now. Arnav' s past - we should get a peek into it. Because I clearly want to know what happened with Arnav. She should find out and they should be tied emotionally. I also don't want the track of Shaym and negative and tears to come into play. Clearly Shaym can be revealed later, I rather have Khushi know Arnav's past.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

bostanianavekshacraziefanLucyLindaDewccuteaangelSunriseGreenshaz2009SIZZZLERshilparoxx-Nithi-asha...ShiningStar18..Amina..aa123.80FreshDaisy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did the CV's forget the main lead?" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nithi-

IF-Dazzler

-Nithi-

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Please I can even wait for their past but I cannot tolerate that scum bag anymore. It is definitely the right time for Shyam's truth and I hope this will take ArHi's  relationship a step ahead.

They are moving on each promo, and soon we will witness Kushi knowing about Arnav's past and love him unconditionally (4th promo).

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

DTeacherLucyLindaDewAquaBluez17asha...vasirajunyxxaa123.80MephistoFreshDaisy

asha...

IF-Rockerz

asha...

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
By the looks of it, shaym's truth is gonna come out first, i'm totally fine with that as long as the cvs don't drag it. But I do feel cvs have done a 180 degree turn, if we go back to look at the past weeks, it was all about ArHi realizing their feelings and with all of this the cvs brought up his mothers kangans, so maybe they were going to go with that track and slowly reveal his past. But I don't see it happening any time now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DTeachervasirajusbk2

ShiningStar18

IF-Rockerz

ShiningStar18

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Agreed.

As far as the leads are concerned, we are getting fillers. It was surprising to see that all of a sudden, how did Payal and Akash's track become the main priority? 

It's been high time since we saw any progress as all the leads do is fight, make up, fight some more and then make up again. It's about time they showed some progress in their relationship.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DTeacher

kkstar567

Groupbie

kkstar567

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
even the arnav and la engagement has not been mentioned for a while, now they gonna reveal shyam, i think khushi will keep quite and not tell anyone for payal sake

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged

I was hoping that Arnav and Khushi playing cupid would bring a turn in their storyline but there hasn't been much progress. Hopefully with the new promo out, things will pick up again with Arnav and Khushi.

DTeacher

preetijaiswal19

IF-Dazzler

preetijaiswal19

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Did u read Akshay Dogra's interview? He said he doesnt like tracks being changed bcz of TRPs so I think that's what happened...

The TRPs fell during that track so they are now revealing Shyam to bring the TRPs back!

DTeacher

preetijaiswal19

IF-Dazzler

preetijaiswal19

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
And I'd also rather have the snake revealed than ASRs past!!! The sooner we get rid of him the better!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DTeacherLucyLindaDew

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.