Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

what da!!!!!!!!!

simba Groupbie
simba
simba

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 5:44am | IP Logged

yo ppl watz up wif monish bhel man the reasons his giving for leaving kggk is preety lame how the  hell does he say that his leaving coz he feels that the show is very parvati centric.....yo dude wake up man where have u been in da last  5 yrs like the show has alwayz been parvati centric n always will be man she is the protogonist what do u expect ....itz amzing that kiran karmarkar never complained about this .......n b da way if they planning to replace monish wif smeone else than the character of suyash mhera will definitely lose pouplarity ......n than i reckon they will better of  bringing om from the dead...........n y is that nobody can stay single in balaji serial man .....there is like to manny  WHAT DA's

chao

Edited by simba - 11 March 2006 at 3:00pm

mariam_90 Goldie
mariam_90
mariam_90

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 8:46am | IP Logged
yeah i know right..thats true.i mean the whole drama is about her...it revovles around her..so y in the world does he think that its all parvit centric...hmm dont understand! but whatever!
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 10:22am | IP Logged
yeah i no i was confused wen i read that in the article but stil i dunt want him to go i lykd his character and he portrayed itr so well
Sasha4eva Goldie
Sasha4eva
Sasha4eva

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 11:00am | IP Logged
yeh i totally agree, aswell Om worked with Paravati for like 5 years he never said anything, and i feel that suyesh got a substanial amount of role, but he is still complaining. And about OM coming back u have took words out of my mouth, i definetly dont think parvati should marry again firstly and the new suyesh mehra that they ,might replace is soooo ugly, then they definetly should bring OM back, if they really want to see parvati with a husband.
One thing i agree with monish behl is that him diagreeing to marry parvati, this totally makes no sense wotsoever, its illogical. Why cant parvati stay single????? as she cant forget OM, which they keep showing on screen. Suyesh and Parvati should be friends not a married couple.
sangitadas IF-Rockerz
sangitadas
sangitadas

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simba

yo ppl watz up wif monish bhel man the reasons his giving for leaving kggk is preety lame how the hell does he say that his leaving coz he feels that the show is very parvati centric.....yo dude wake up man where have u been in da last 5 yrs like the show has alwayz been parvati centric n always will be man she is the protogonist what do expect ....itz amzing that kiran karmarkar never complained about this .......n b da way if they planning to replace monish wif smeone else than the character of suyash mhera will definitely lose pouplarity ......n than i reckon they will better of bringing om from the dead...........n y is that nobody can stay single in balaji serial man .....there is like to manny WHAT DA's

chao

i agree with u completely. Thats what i was thinking too. Now, I want Om back.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index