New Track on Simar - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

Ur right when simar was going to get married that time roli was a school going kid.Then after simar marriage after few months suddenly roli jumped to college, i wonder did she complete her schooling as after simar marriage roli was staying at simars sasural and never went back to her home.Now roli is married and i dont think she has even finished her college, right and now she will do the duties of a bahu in the house.

I dont think that even one year has passed for simar and prems marriage and i wonder from a school going girl whos age should be 14, roli has grown up so fast in few months that she reaches college without completing school and can also get married. i thought a girl has to complete 18+ to get married but as u know in serials anything can happen.👏

Originally posted by ILUVKrish

Such mein yaar.. yeh sasural simar ka se jayada acha naam tha.. shadi simar ki... aaj iss bhai se...kal us bhai se... prem ki to bhaiya 3 shadi ho gayi... sid ki do... simar ki bhi 3...jai ho baba...🥳

hilarious post..."Shaadi Simar ki" 😆
Originally posted by sagark

Ur right when simar was going to get married that time roli was a school going kid.Then after simar marriage after few months suddenly roli jumped to college, i wonder did she complete her schooling as after simar marriage roli was staying at simars sasural and never went back to her home.Now roli is married and i dont think she has even finished her college, right and now she will do the duties of a bahu in the house.

I dont think that even one year has passed for simar and prems marriage and i wonder from a school going girl whos age should be 14, roli has grown up so fast in few months that she reaches college without completing school and can also get married. i thought a girl has to complete 18+ to get married but as u know in serials anything can happen.👏

@sagark- you did not know that the dropping TRP's of Simar gave Roli a double promotion in terms of age and education? TRP key liye kuch bhi karega.
Now that they have done all damage control, i feel show would have a future roli-sid romance track and Mata ji's planning/plotting to make the sisters fight.

One thing Colors should notice is that wenevr they give more prominence to Avika on screen their TRP rises unlike the Simar-Prem romance..
Edited by monu_tan - 12 years ago
Originally posted by monu_tan

Now that they have done all damage control, i feel show would have a future roli-sid romance track and Mata ji's planning/plotting to make the sisters fight.

One thing Colors should notice is that wenevr they give more prominence to Avika on screen their TRP rises unlike the Simar-Prem romance..
I agree!! I think colors realizes that  which is why they have introduced a new track a.k.a Manish for Avika. Looking forward to Sid-Roli falling in love.
Originally posted by upra

I agree!! I think colors realizes that  which is why they have introduced a new track a.k.a Manish for Avika. Looking forward to Sid-Roli falling in love.

It would be huge challenge for Avika, but she aint the first kid girl doing a romance track. There have been many girls of her age playing female leads..remember sabki laadli bebo..So lets hope for the best
I watch this soap only for Simar. I like avika , prem ,maish also but I like Simar a lot. She is looking chooo   cute on 9th dec episode...both Premar look awesome ..
SO there are some viewers like me who watch this for simar and not for roli...Roli is lot better than BV in this.