Page 2 Page 3

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
gopi  she is jeetus neice
dhawal is urmilla nephew
i am wondering if jeetus sister was married to urmilla brother
and actually dhawal is gopis real brother he may have o- blood   urmilla for some reason has kept brother n sister apart n not educated them  due to her own selfish reasons

Edited by suk19 - 06 December 2011 at 2:53pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

saara11sparky21navithareddy-Muskii-munnihyderabaduamazgohem123varshu27hana_ykaka.lgKavya.SIchangeditANJ4ani_gr.Nafisa.dumas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ok this is going to be confusing gopi is my sister" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ichangedit

IF-Rockerz

Ichangedit

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk19

gopi  she is jeetus neice
dhawal is urmilla nephew
i am wondering if jeetus sister was married to urmilla brother
and actually dhawal is gopis real brother he may have o- blood   urmilla for some reason has kept brother n sister apart n not educated them  due to her own selfish reasons

InterestingShocked That would be great because Dhaval would be a nice older brother to Gopi. But not sure if that is true. With whom did Dhaval live after Gopi's and presumingly his parents died?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_yani_grsuk19

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
i think dhawal was about 3 years old n rashi maybe 1, Gopi was just born n  something went wrong a few months after their parents died n urmilla blamed Gopi she loved dhawal because he reminded her of her brother n gopi she blames for his death, but why hasnt jeetu not revealed anything to gopi or dhawal thats a mystery..   when dhawal said to kinjal that Gopi is my sister as well that got me thinking

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sparky21-neela-hana_yIchangeditani_gr

Ichangedit

IF-Rockerz

Ichangedit

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

i think dhawal was about 3 years old n rashi maybe 1, Gopi was just born n  something went wrong a few months after their parents died n urmilla blamed Gopi she loved dhawal because he reminded her of her brother n gopi she blames for his death, but why hasnt jeetu not revealed anything to gopi or dhawal thats a mystery..   when dhawal said to kinjal that Gopi is my sister as well that got me thinking

Confused A little confused but I see were you going!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_ysuk19

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by d-luna88

also  remember the time  when  urmilla shouted at gopi saying he was her brothers son n no relation to her again lying,  she has always said to gopi about him being her brothers son  n making a issue that rashi is his sister when gopi left a rakhi for dhawal urmilla threw it in the bin she does not want dhawal to be close to gopi because her rashi will be forgotten n she cant stand gopi.   i would love tomorrow  if jeetu puts on his thinking cap n says dhawal come with me we shall  go n have your blood checked and it turns out he is o-  as well n then the doctors reveal that only a brother n sister match can be that close  n everyone is shocked n jeetu reveals Shocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rsshree-neela-hana_yIchangedit

uamaz

Goldie

uamaz

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Would be wonderful if Dhaval was Gopi's brother but as for him revealing it I do not think so.. He didn't even reveal that Urmila was O- which he could have done at the Hospital ...

All very strange ... there is definitely something fishy about the dynamics in the Shah family relations Shocked

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SaVni-neela-hana_yIchangeditsuk19ani_gr

Ichangedit

IF-Rockerz

Ichangedit

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by d-luna88

also  remember the time  when  urmilla shouted at gopi saying he was her brothers son n no relation to her again lying,  she has always said to gopi about him being her brothers son  n making a issue that rashi is his sister when gopi left a rakhi for dhawal urmilla threw it in the bin she does not want dhawal to be close to gopi because her rashi will be forgotten n she cant stand gopi.   i would love tomorrow  if jeetu puts on his thinking cap n says dhawal come with me we shall  go n have your blood checked and it turns out he is o-  as well n then the doctors reveal that only a brother n sister match can be that close  n everyone is shocked n jeetu reveals Shocked

Okay now I get it. Thanks for explaining. That would be good. As I said Dhaval would be a good brother and he would be immediately ready to give his blood for Gopi. And when she gets better and wakes up she will have a loving husband and a big brotherEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-hana_ysuk19

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uamaz

Would be wonderful if Dhaval was Gopi's brother but as for him revealing it I do not think so.. He didn't even reveal that Urmila was O- which he could have done at the Hospital ...

All very strange ... there is definitely something fishy about the dynamics in the Shah family relations Shocked
i think some think big will come out n urmilla will be in the dog house or shall i say b#$@% house with rashi n dhawal ,  rashi will find out why her mother is like the way she is  it might be she was pregnant at the same time as gopi n dhawals mom with a baby boy n she blames gopi mom because she miscarried or something like that

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rsshree-neela-hana_yIchangedit

Post Reply New Post

Go to top