Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

I MET ARMAN SIR!omg!quick update (Page 3)

Jia IF-Rockerz
Jia
Jia

-

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 8:59am | IP Logged
wow u are sooo lucky tablet and i am very happy for u! Embarrassed btw, which threads did you show him? what was the scene that they were workin on? more details plzzzzzz. Smile n good luck with ur meeting. Smile

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 9:00am | IP Logged
omg ...Tablet u lucky gal..I am so happy for you, infact the whole of IF JJKN forum is happy for you and also for Hema. so nice of you tabu to take print out of Hema's dedications to apu and mona...u r so sweet..and our JJKN stars are sweet, humble, nice human beings. good to know that.
After reading this post. I feel like flying to India and meeting all of them. Meena, Nishu ..gals go and meet them. U have not yet seen them , this is the best example of the saying "Ghar ki murgi daal barabar " LOL Wink
NKSUDHIR IF-Dazzler
NKSUDHIR
NKSUDHIR

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Tabu and Sid, no offence, but I am really really jealous now that I cannot even think about meeting them on the SET.
May be when Arman comes to Canada, I will go to see him. At least, I can dream about meeting him and one day my dream will come true.

( Just joking Tabu and Sid, I am really happy that you two get to see Arman and you are at least experiencing your dream right in front of you)
sweetsorrow18 IF-Rockerz
sweetsorrow18
sweetsorrow18

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 9:59am | IP Logged
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
TABLETTTTTTTTTT

YOURR SOOOOOOOOOOOOO LUCKYYYYYYYYYY

OMGGGGGGGGGG
Cry

CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH ARMAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNN

*khush faints!!!!!!!*

wow......................................................... ...............................
pleaaseeeeeee post pics yaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Tabs, if you meet Apu again, please tell him that my 2 year old daughter is also his fan and calls him Amaam LOL
anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 10:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hansa

Tabs, if you meet Apu again, please tell him that my 2 year old daughter is also his fan and calls him Amaam LOL

same here..my 2 yr old Suhani, as soon as she hears the JJKN music - Jashi jashi koi nahin...Big smile.

enigma Senior Member
enigma
enigma

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 10:59am | IP Logged
WHOOOOOAAAA!!! you are so damn lucky tabu..to meet apu!!! oh man.. that is the ultimate.. to meet him, talk to him, laugh with him, share a chocolate cake with him... how the hell did u manage to stay in ur senses tabu???Embarrassedmust have been a reeeeeeaaalll tough task.. but still dear, happy for you.. hema and tina.. must be on top of the world eh??EmbarrassedWink
leeya Senior Member
leeya
leeya

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tablet

Embarrassed,tabs ,breathe in ,breathe out,haaa! wait gals i am gasping for breath, i am on cloud nine, i am not in my sensesEmbarrassed

I HAV E FINALLY MET ARMAN SIR, YES I FINALLY MET AA.who says apu is reserved an d shy, no he is not, unbelievable.gosh he is mindblowing, absolutely boyish and charmingEmbarrassed and so friendly, sid my girl, i am sure u will swear by this. i finally spent  acouple of hrs on jjkn set to day.Big smile

people let me tell u, these stars r gr8 , they r amazingly humble, simple and reachable, i dd not expect i would be welcomed with such warmth, this wa smy first visit on any set ever, they r wonderful people.ClapEmbarrassed

sonal sehagal-she looks really charming, is very easygoing,i liked her,Tongue

vinay jain-omg, h e is so dashing an d so well spoken,Embarrassed he looked stunning in biege suit, shabbir is also afriendly guy,

gals i cant express my expierience, they all r gr8 stars, but yet so humble, yes i took agroup photo, mona , nandu, manini were not there, mona and gaurav wer on an out door shot, to morrow i will be meeting them.Big smile

they r very sweet people, sid will swear by this, apu looked so cute in a striped shirt and black tie, they were shooting a scene with sonal, apu, mr. dhanraj and one assistant wa sthere an d of course shabbir.

hema i ha d      a print out of your posts, and some other threads by buffie, tina , which i actually showed to apu and dthe directors, and omg! apu actually burst out laughing and ended up with" u fans r amazing, thanks for all your luv"" and yes he is aware of IF, he  said he was absolutely moved by r luv and supprt.Embarrassed

in between i shared chocolate cake with them which i took with me and i almost fainted when apu told me" how do u know i like chocolate cakes"Embarrassed

there lot more to tell, but gals right now i hav e to rush for meeting, i will be back with more 2morrow.Tongue

my dream ha scome true, jjkn team is loveable, thier staff, thier stars r wonderful people ,god bless themEmbarrassed

sighning off Tongue

c u guys 2morrowEmbarrassed

yes and my special thank s to

MR. AJIT SHARMA-PRODUCTION MANAGER FOR GUIDING M E TO THE SETS.

MS DIYA  SINGH AND HER STAFF MEMBERS

MR. VAIBHAV AT DJS OFFICE,

MR. ROMESH KALRA

SUNEEL PRASAD

AND MY FRIEND SIMI FOR HER HELP AND SUPPPORTEmbarrassed

THAX FOR UPDATE UR SUCH A LUCK PERSONEEmbarrassed I AM JUST JELOUSE OF UTongue Tongue Tongue

Go to top