Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

I MET ARMAN SIR!omg!quick update (Page 2)

pyaari_puja IF-Sizzlerz
pyaari_puja
pyaari_puja

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 5:27am | IP Logged
wow omg u r soo lucky

Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Yeah Tabs, please re-post the threads that you showed Apu, when you get back. We all want to see them!!!
sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 5:50am | IP Logged
omg that is sooooo exciting... tabu you are so lucky... ur dream come true... Embarrassed thank god you didn't faint and ate the chocolate with cuty appu... Embarrassed We are really happy for your... I guess from what you and Sid said seems that these actors are really sweet people... which is really good Embarrassed you have fun meeting jassi and nandu bandhu ....!!! have fun buddy! and am sure you might be seeing appu in ur dream and even day dream now LOL
koolsana Senior Member
koolsana
koolsana

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 5:51am | IP Logged
man hema ur a lucky gal!! Tongue ....i need sum air to actually to sink in all wat u said Ouch ....n man i knew apu wud be humble n stuff Wink ....but the whole crew....u mustbe amazin tht they dint want u to go...well plzzz post sum pics as soon as possible...take care n gud luck for the meetin Smile...btw did u get a chance to hug apu?? Embarrassed
honeylime IF-Dazzler
honeylime
honeylime

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 6:37am | IP Logged
OMG ure soooooooooooooooo lucky Tabs, WHOAAAAAA my heart skipped a beat I guessLOLLOLLOL wow apu must have been soooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeEmbarrassed wowieeeeeeeee, I am dying to see the pictures and itz sooooo nice to hear abt them, good going tabs Clap , keep us informed abt everything... Embarrassed Big smile

Edited by honeylime - 10 March 2006 at 6:46am
LOVE_APURVA IF-Dazzler
LOVE_APURVA
LOVE_APURVA

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 6:41am | IP Logged
WOHAAAAAAAAAAAA....LADKHADAYE TAN MANNN..THAR THARAYE..TAN MANN...OHHHHH HOSH MERA KHOGAYA HAI..YAROOON..I AM ADMITTED TO ICU..!!

GOODNESS GRACIOUS ME..I JUST ANT EXPLAIN GUYS..HOW SWEET OF YOU TABBBUUUUUUUUU..GOD..I AM A SLAVE FOR YO UFOR LIFE..FOR THIS FAVOUR..!! GOD..GANAPATI BAPPA..THANK YOU..SOO MUCH FOR GIVING ME SUCH SWEET FRIEDNS..AND MAKING MY WILEST DREAM COME TRUE..BUT TABBY..I AM SOOOO CURIOUS TO KNOW WHICH WASA THE POST DEAROOOOOOOO..WHICH ONE OF MINE..PLEASE LET ME KNOW..GOD..DID I MENTION MY APU & MONS..OBESSION IN THAT..GOD..I DONT KNOW WHAT HE WOULD BE THINKING..MANNNNNN.. Embarrassed

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I am biting myself..to make sure it is not a dream..awww..

And friends please..note..I will not be online now..and tonight I cannot soo..soooo sorry..so whatever I will have to say I will say tomorrow..DArlings..BYEEEEEEEE..I am in ICU..so.. LOL

Love-Hema
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 6:45am | IP Logged
tablet.....read hema's reaction LOL
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 7:01am | IP Logged
heheheheeh....hema calls me up to find out as to whether or not her reply was posted......lmaoooooooo

Go to top