Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

enigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
WHOOOOOAAAA!!! you are so damn lucky tabu..to meet apu!!! oh man.. that is the ultimate.. to meet him, talk to him, laugh with him, share a chocolate cake with him... how the hell did u manage to stay in ur senses tabu???😳must have been a reeeeeeaaalll tough task.. but still dear, happy for you.. hema and tina.. must be on top of the world eh??πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
leeya thumbnail
Originally posted by: tablet

😳,tabs ,breathe in ,breathe out,haaa! wait gals i am gasping for breath, i am on cloud nine, i am not in my senses😳

I HAV E FINALLY MET ARMAN SIR, YES I FINALLY MET AA.who says apu is reserved an d shy, no he is not, unbelievable.gosh he is mindblowing, absolutely boyish and charming😳 and so friendly, sid my girl, i am sure u will swear by this. i finally spent  acouple of hrs on jjkn set to day.πŸ˜ƒ

people let me tell u, these stars r gr8 , they r amazingly humble, simple and reachable, i dd not expect i would be welcomed with such warmth, this wa smy first visit on any set ever, they r wonderful people.πŸ‘πŸ˜³

sonal sehagal-she looks really charming, is very easygoing,i liked her,πŸ˜›

vinay jain-omg, h e is so dashing an d so well spoken,😳 he looked stunning in biege suit, shabbir is also afriendly guy,

gals i cant express my expierience, they all r gr8 stars, but yet so humble, yes i took agroup photo, mona , nandu, manini were not there, mona and gaurav wer on an out door shot, to morrow i will be meeting them.πŸ˜ƒ

they r very sweet people, sid will swear by this, apu looked so cute in a striped shirt and black tie, they were shooting a scene with sonal, apu, mr. dhanraj and one assistant wa sthere an d of course shabbir.

hema i ha d      a print out of your posts, and some other threads by buffie, tina , which i actually showed to apu and dthe directors, and omg! apu actually burst out laughing and ended up with" u fans r amazing, thanks for all your luv"" and yes he is aware of IF, he  said he was absolutely moved by r luv and supprt.😳

in between i shared chocolate cake with them which i took with me and i almost fainted when apu told me" how do u know i like chocolate cakes"😳

there lot more to tell, but gals right now i hav e to rush for meeting, i will be back with more 2morrow.πŸ˜›

my dream ha scome true, jjkn team is loveable, thier staff, thier stars r wonderful people ,god bless them😳

sighning off πŸ˜›

c u guys 2morrow😳

yes and my special thank s to

MR. AJIT SHARMA-PRODUCTION MANAGER FOR GUIDING M E TO THE SETS.

MS DIYA  SINGH AND HER STAFF MEMBERS

MR. VAIBHAV AT DJS OFFICE,

MR. ROMESH KALRA

SUNEEL PRASAD

AND MY FRIEND SIMI FOR HER HELP AND SUPPPORT😳

THAX FOR UPDATE UR SUCH A LUCK PERSONE😳 I AM JUST JELOUSE OF UπŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow tabu u r one lucky gal,wow omg did u actually show some of my posts ,errr did u by any chance show my post of manda 😳 how did he react to the mand a posts thatwe write and did u tell him how much we love their pair
do tell them that they should work again on their fans rewuest and say our hi to mona and gaurav
cant wait for ur next post
Sidlum thumbnail
Awww..congratulations, sweetie..I told you they were amazing! πŸ˜ƒ Have a great time..if you see Gaurav & Mona, do tell them Siddhi said hiiii.

L❀️WE,

Sid

🐷
marvelous.malks thumbnail

Oh my goshhhhhhhhhhhh...tabzzzzzzzz....you lucky lucky lucky gallll....im jealous!! πŸ˜† Keep us updated!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 

armulover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
oh wow! u're sooo lucky! I wish I could meet AA just once...wow!

Jyoti_2006 thumbnail
WOw!! Tabu congrats... πŸ‘ So how does he look in person and you are still alive??? THis time I agree with Buffie.. WE should have atleast thought of writing some dedications yaar.. Tabu could have delivered them in person to Apu... 😭 😭

Tabs, Please tell us which posts you showed to him...Hema, buffie and tina you gals are so lucky...
Love,
JD
Sharmii thumbnail
tablet you lucky girl..if i were you i would have eaten armaan instead of the chocolate cake.. πŸ˜› !!!
ms-tabu thumbnail

awwwww! gals, i am so happy to share my wonderful expieeince with u, i am still not in my senses, actually i wanted to write 2u guys last night only, but i wa s tired attending meetings.πŸ˜•

buffie i took with me the post of Buffie's ADC,the other on e of yours " stop bashing my armu jaan", my own post, arman still rocks the show.
hema, your posts were" gasp, gasp ", chem, physics bio, which i took out at the last minute, the other one " hawk eye---Moments of armu and jass1"

lemme tell u he wa s really amused, gosh he is so cute.
jyoti, he looks very much the same a s he looks on screen
friendly and decent. 😳

thats all for now gals , i will be back shortly, going to take aqiuck shower, hav e lot of work to do today

Edited by tablet - 18 years ago
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tablet

awwwww! gals, i am so happy to share my wonderful expieeince with u, i am still not in my senses, actually i wanted to write 2u guys last night only, but i wa s tired attending meetings.πŸ˜•

buffie i took with me the post of Buffie's ADC,the other on e of yours " stop bashing my armu jaan", my own post, arman still rocks the show.
hema, your posts were" gasp, gasp ", chem, physics bio, which i took out at the last minute, the other one " hawk eye---Moments of armu and jass1"

lemme tell u he wa s really amused, gosh he is so cute.
jyoti, he looks very much the same a s he looks on screen
friendly and decent. 😳

thats all for now gals , i will be back shortly, going to take aqiuck shower, hav e lot of work to do today

omg tabs ,wasn't he embarassed readind all our posts abt manda esp hemas posts which are always sooo romantic

tell us more abt his reaction to that πŸ˜‰