Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeylime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
OMG ure soooooooooooooooo lucky Tabs, WHOAAAAAA my heart skipped a beat I guessπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† wow apu must have been soooooooooooo cuteeeeeeee😳 wowieeeeeeeee, I am dying to see the pictures and itz sooooo nice to hear abt them, good going tabs πŸ‘ , keep us informed abt everything... 😳 πŸ˜ƒ Edited by honeylime - 18 years ago
LOVE_APURVA thumbnail
WOHAAAAAAAAAAAA....LADKHADAYE TAN MANNN..THAR THARAYE..TAN MANN...OHHHHH HOSH MERA KHOGAYA HAI..YAROOON..I AM ADMITTED TO ICU..!!

GOODNESS GRACIOUS ME..I JUST ANT EXPLAIN GUYS..HOW SWEET OF YOU TABBBUUUUUUUUU..GOD..I AM A SLAVE FOR YO UFOR LIFE..FOR THIS FAVOUR..!! GOD..GANAPATI BAPPA..THANK YOU..SOO MUCH FOR GIVING ME SUCH SWEET FRIEDNS..AND MAKING MY WILEST DREAM COME TRUE..BUT TABBY..I AM SOOOO CURIOUS TO KNOW WHICH WASA THE POST DEAROOOOOOOO..WHICH ONE OF MINE..PLEASE LET ME KNOW..GOD..DID I MENTION MY APU & MONS..OBESSION IN THAT..GOD..I DONT KNOW WHAT HE WOULD BE THINKING..MANNNNNN.. 😳

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I am biting myself..to make sure it is not a dream..awww..

And friends please..note..I will not be online now..and tonight I cannot soo..soooo sorry..so whatever I will have to say I will say tomorrow..DArlings..BYEEEEEEEE..I am in ICU..so.. πŸ˜†

Love-Hema
insouciance thumbnail
tablet.....read hema's reaction πŸ˜†
insouciance thumbnail
heheheheeh....hema calls me up to find out as to whether or not her reply was posted......lmaoooooooo
Jia thumbnail
wow u are sooo lucky tablet and i am very happy for u! 😳 btw, which threads did you show him? what was the scene that they were workin on? more details plzzzzzz. 😊 n good luck with ur meeting. 😊
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
omg ...Tablet u lucky gal..I am so happy for you, infact the whole of IF JJKN forum is happy for you and also for Hema. so nice of you tabu to take print out of Hema's dedications to apu and mona...u r so sweet..and our JJKN stars are sweet, humble, nice human beings. good to know that.
After reading this post. I feel like flying to India and meeting all of them. Meena, Nishu ..gals go and meet them. U have not yet seen them , this is the best example of the saying "Ghar ki murgi daal barabar " πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
NKSUDHIR thumbnail
Tabu and Sid, no offence, but I am really really jealous now that I cannot even think about meeting them on the SET.
May be when Arman comes to Canada, I will go to see him. At least, I can dream about meeting him and one day my dream will come true.

( Just joking Tabu and Sid, I am really happy that you two get to see Arman and you are at least experiencing your dream right in front of you)
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
TABLETTTTTTTTTT

YOURR SOOOOOOOOOOOOO LUCKYYYYYYYYYY

OMGGGGGGGGGG
😭

CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH ARMAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNN

*khush faints!!!!!!!*

wow......................................................... ...............................
pleaaseeeeeee post pics yaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Tabs, if you meet Apu again, please tell him that my 2 year old daughter is also his fan and calls him Amaam πŸ˜†
anjubala thumbnail

Originally posted by: hansa

Tabs, if you meet Apu again, please tell him that my 2 year old daughter is also his fan and calls him Amaam πŸ˜†

same here..my 2 yr old Suhani, as soon as she hears the JJKN music - Jashi jashi koi nahin...πŸ˜ƒ.