ms-tabu thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

๐Ÿ˜ณ,tabs ,breathe in ,breathe out,haaa! wait gals i am gasping for breath, i am on cloud nine, i am not in my senses๐Ÿ˜ณ

I HAV E FINALLY MET ARMAN SIR, YES I FINALLY MET AA.who says apu is reserved an d shy, no he is not, unbelievable.gosh he is mindblowing, absolutely boyish and charming๐Ÿ˜ณ and so friendly, sid my girl, i am sure u will swear by this. i finally spent  acouple of hrs on jjkn set to day.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

people let me tell u, these stars r gr8 , they r amazingly humble, simple and reachable, i dd not expect i would be welcomed with such warmth, this wa smy first visit on any set ever, they r wonderful people.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ

sonal sehagal-she looks really charming, is very easygoing,i liked her,๐Ÿ˜›

vinay jain-omg, h e is so dashing an d so well spoken,๐Ÿ˜ณ he looked stunning in biege suit, shabbir is also afriendly guy,

gals i cant express my expierience, they all r gr8 stars, but yet so humble, yes i took agroup photo, mona , nandu, manini were not there, mona and gaurav wer on an out door shot, to morrow i will be meeting them.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

they r very sweet people, sid will swear by this, apu looked so cute in a striped shirt and black tie, they were shooting a scene with sonal, apu, mr. dhanraj and one assistant wa sthere an d of course shabbir.

hema i ha d      a print out of your posts, and some other threads by buffie, tina , which i actually showed to apu and dthe directors, and omg! apu actually burst out laughing and ended up with" u fans r amazing, thanks for all your luv"" and yes he is aware of IF, he  said he was absolutely moved by r luv and supprt.๐Ÿ˜ณ

in between i shared chocolate cake with them which i took with me and i almost fainted when apu told me" how do u know i like chocolate cakes"๐Ÿ˜ณ

there lot more to tell, but gals right now i hav e to rush for meeting, i will be back with more 2morrow.๐Ÿ˜›

my dream ha scome true, jjkn team is loveable, thier staff, thier stars r wonderful people ,god bless them๐Ÿ˜ณ

sighning off ๐Ÿ˜›

c u guys 2morrow๐Ÿ˜ณ

yes and my special thank s to

MR. AJIT SHARMA-PRODUCTION MANAGER FOR GUIDING M E TO THE SETS.

MS DIYA  SINGH AND HER STAFF MEMBERS

MR. VAIBHAV AT DJS OFFICE,

MR. ROMESH KALRA

SUNEEL PRASAD

AND MY FRIEND SIMI FOR HER HELP AND SUPPPORT๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by tablet - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyaaa thumbnail
ooooommmmmggsssssh tabu!!! that is amazing!!!!!! gahhh
so lukcy you are!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Omg, it is unbelievable, you actually met and spoke to and fed cake to our dear Apu????????? ๐Ÿ˜ณ How did you not faint? I'm fainting just hearing about it!!! Hema where are you? Apu read your posts, can you imagine???? Oh god Tabs, i'm too excited to write more right now ๐Ÿ˜ณ

You even got to hear him laugh. Omg Tabs, you are so lucky!!!

Edited by hansa - 18 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oh my god what was i doing when tabs posted this
oh god u met them in real

i fear for hema she wud faint
somebody keep oxygen ready somebody is goin to faint
and i always said to hema i wish somehow apu cud read ur posts and he did wow
i m sure hema wud be on cloud nine

thanks tabs
imagine me and nish r in mumbai but never get to meet any stars
first sid then tabs
great

tabs is writing bits and pieces and we r gettin good info isnt it

waitin more for ur update
i think hema shud read this
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

oh my god what was i doing when tabs posted this
oh god u met them in real

i fear for hema she wud faint
somebody keep oxygen ready somebody is goin to faint
and i always said to hema i wish somehow apu cud read ur posts and he did wow
i m sure hema wud be on cloud nine

thanks tabs
imagine me and nish r in mumbai but never get to meet any stars
first sid then tabs
great

tabs is writing bits and pieces and we r gettin good info isnt it

waitin more for ur update
i think hema shud read this

Yeah Cb, it is really very nice of her to give us all the little details that we all have been thirsting for ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

insouciance thumbnail

Originally posted by: tablet

hema i had a  print out of your posts, and some other threads by buffie, tina , which i actually showed to apu and the directors, and omg! apu actually burst out laughing and ended up with" u fans r amazing, thanks for all your luv" and yes he is aware of IF, he  said he was absolutely moved by r luv and supprt.๐Ÿ˜ณ

HAILA TABLET๐Ÿ˜ฒ  ...WOMAN...which threads did you print out๐Ÿ˜†...I hope  its not those AA and SS bashing threads๐Ÿ˜†.....I hope it were the good drooly threads๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ......HEMAAAA....are you allright.....lemme call up hema now๐Ÿ˜†..I have  her ## ...sheesh man, we all could have written our dedications and poems to Apu..I mean we all were so  stupid..Like WE KNEW that tabs is gonna meet apu, yet we did not type our dedications ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Clana_621 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg!!! u are soo lucky!!! wow u showed him Hema's posts!!! She'll sooo excited!!!
Hera ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Yeah Tabs, please re-post the threads that you showed Apu, when you get back. We all want to see them!!!
sowmyaa thumbnail
omg that is sooooo exciting... tabu you are so lucky... ur dream come true... ๐Ÿ˜ณ thank god you didn't faint and ate the chocolate with cuty appu... ๐Ÿ˜ณ We are really happy for your... I guess from what you and Sid said seems that these actors are really sweet people... which is really good ๐Ÿ˜ณ you have fun meeting jassi and nandu bandhu ....!!! have fun buddy! and am sure you might be seeing appu in ur dream and even day dream now ๐Ÿ˜†
koolsana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
man hema ur a lucky gal!! ๐Ÿ˜› ....i need sum air to actually to sink in all wat u said ....n man i knew apu wud be humble n stuff ๐Ÿ˜‰ ....but the whole crew....u mustbe amazin tht they dint want u to go...well plzzz post sum pics as soon as possible...take care n gud luck for the meetin ๐Ÿ˜Š...btw did u get a chance to hug apu?? ๐Ÿ˜ณ