Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

draupadi

Groupbie

draupadi

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
I want her to stop calling her husband MR KAPOOR. It's getting very annoying. I mean I understand why bani called him mr walia in Kasamh Se, as she was very young to him in that programme, but why has Ekta repeated the same thing in this serial as well. Sakshi's character is the same age as Ram in the programme. What do you guys think?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu ShrirampkapprincessphulwaCelina_Karna89foslaTVserialfreakHowlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sakshi" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Howlarious

IF-Addictz

Howlarious

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Yeah exactly, especially as she put her hand forward in the boat scene last week and said Ram and her would be friends. You don't address friends as Mr or Mrs do you...But we all know that in Ekta soaps her lead actresses often find themselves calling their husbands as MR LOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu ShriramprincessphulwaCelina_fosla

macarons

macarons

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
I dont like the way she calls him too. But now since they are friends, i think she should start calling him Ram

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessphulwa

simi rocks

Goldie

simi rocks

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
i thought that since they got married but i hope ram tells her to call him ram that would be sweet :)))

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

princessphulwaKarna89foslasadffi

jsimzia

IF-Dazzler

jsimzia

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
i agree !! CV's should change the script to Ram now instead of Mr Kapoor.looks like he is very much older then her and calling out for stranger and not her dearest lovable hubby. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fosla

fosla

IF-Rockerz

fosla

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
OMG.This post was started on Dec and we are still waiting for CV;s to act on this.High time now!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princessphulwafanraya

princessphulwa

princessphulwa

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
i think we stop bothering about this,,,,,,,as cvs are not listining our wishes of calling by name.

Indomitable

IF-Dazzler

Indomitable

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by draupadi

I want her to stop calling her husband MR KAPOOR. It's getting very annoying. I mean I understand why bani called him mr walia in Kasamh Se, as she was very young to him in that programme, but why has Ekta repeated the same thing in this serial as well. Sakshi's character is the same age as Ram in the programme. What do you guys think?

Am tired of posting the same topic at least since the C-Nite but what can we do, it's in the hands of Ekta and CVs. Even am very much sick of hearing Mr.Kapoor from Priya's mouth Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shriramprincessphulwa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.