Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

OMG! Wait a min - Page 2

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: neezy4eva

yea i didnt think it could be a dream 😕

bt the truth has to come out, nd if it is a dream thn they are draging it too long 😒
i want the truth to come out, even though there will b lots of coinsequences, atleast the show will move a step more towards ArHi's relationship 😳

no way people it is NOT a dream..IPKKND CVs have never played such a pathetic promotional strategy ever..they r not like other shows to do that..i kindaff have always gotten reasons to trust them rather than mistrust...

anyway more than that what made me sure that it was not a dream is the manner in which Khushi actually finds out! she simply sees the damned photo that had been hanging in that room for like forever..
and if it was a nightmare of the creep he will not imagine something so insignificant compared to the mess he has landed himself in with the noose tightening around his neck every passing day specially now with the PayAsh rishta..he would have imagined a complete catastrophe of all the interested parties finding out at once...
so this is actually gonna happen as far as i believe...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niza_Khanie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
same, im also 99.9% sure its gonna happen 😃 its bout time the truth has come otut
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: kitty25

Very good Q..i hate that  when CV's troubling KKG so much..just because she is the main lead ...they r making her suffer ..all indian serials get high TRP when female lead is in tears..it will never change

lol usualy it is completely true about the buckets of tears shed by the female lead is directly proportional to the TRPs gained by the serial!😆..

but i think IPKKND is a slight exception..lol this show gets good TRPs when Khushi kicks arnav's butt😉...n puts him in his place...so..there is still hope here about Khushi not having to resort to turning on the waterworks..it is cz this is actually the only show at prime time where the male lead gets equal time and importance as the female lead..
⭐️
Asr-Ki-Sam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No,mayb wo masti kar rahe the but in da promo also kkg iz gng 2 slap him aur yeh masti gupta houze mei ho rahi nd wo promo toh RM mei tha.. Toh sbs seg mei masti thi but sach mei b maregi.. Watevaa but i've heard ki kkg wil get 2 knw shyam's truth..
Asr-Ki-Sam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No,mayb wo masti kar rahe the but in da promo also kkg iz gng 2 slap him aur yeh masti gupta houze mei ho rahi thi nd wo promo toh RM mei tha.. Toh sbs seg mei masti thi but sach mei b maregi.. Watevaa but i've jus heard dat kkg wil get 2 knw shyam's truth,w8tin eagrly 4 diz trck..
lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
arghh, you maybe right - this maybe a dream ... much as I would rather someone else find out, I just want it to be OUT ... and if it's a dream, it's going to continue for a while longer (the charade) ...
kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: princessunara

lol usualy it is completely true about the buckets of tears shed by the female lead is directly proportional to the TRPs gained by the serial!😆..

but i think IPKKND is a slight exception..lol this show gets good TRPs when Khushi kicks arnav's butt😉...n puts him in his place...so..there is still hope here about Khushi not having to resort to turning on the waterworks..it is cz this is actually the only show at prime time where the male lead gets equal time and importance as the female lead..
⭐️

i  know our IPKKND is bit exception from other serials still when TRPs down CV's will try everything including buckets of tearsshed by the female lead..but we want strong KKG .