Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Really what should we call this love????

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

dnyd

Goldie

dnyd

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
I know i know lots of people are on the fence on this one and then lots are on either side so I figured let me make an actual topic and try to really figure out if I am not seeing what everyone else is seeing.

Where is the love????
I cant see it
Its really been 1 step forward 2 steps back. 
whenever something happens between them or Arnav has a flashback or something I'm like ok now it will kickstart. But nope we go back to where we were.

Fine Arnav has gotten his temper under control but thats it.

I mean sometimes he looks at her with googly eyes then sometimes with these confused looks. Then other times its just point blank cold like there is nothing there. He is so comfortable with La around the house and there is no concern from his end about Khushis engagement. one step forward and more like 10 steps back.
The flashbacks have stopped rabba ve's have stopped. 
Its like cvs throws us bits and scraps of halfhearted Khushi and Arnav encounters and we lap them up. We spend countless hours analyzing them and filling up pages on this forums (which by the way i love and am addicted to). We sometimes satisfy ourselves by reading up on OS's and Fan fics (thank you all for doing a great job).

I love Arnav and Khushi and like the rest want them to fall in love.
but the regressing kinda bothers me.

Also I feel like if its a forced marraige where Arnav truly really didn't love her then all those encounters and what we thought we magical moments (light up scene and diwali etc etc) were really nothing. Like even if the marraige is forced I want the Cvs to make it clear that he really loved her but just hated that fact and thats why he did what he did.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arhi_78msg1shaz2009

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Really what should we call this love????" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nithi-

IF-Dazzler

-Nithi-

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dnyd

I know i know lots of people are on the fence on this one and then lots are on either side so I figured let me make an actual topic and try to really figure out if I am not seeing what everyone else is seeing.

Where is the love????
I cant see it
Its really been 1 step forward 2 steps back. 
whenever something happens between them or Arnav has a flashback or something I'm like ok now it will kickstart. But nope we go back to where we were.

Fine Arnav has gotten his temper under control but thats it.

I mean sometimes he looks at her with googly eyes then sometimes with these confused looks. Then other times its just point blank cold like there is nothing there. He is so comfortable with La around the house and there is no concern from his end about Khushis engagement. one step forward and more like 10 steps back.
The flashbacks have stopped rabba ve's have stopped. 
Its like cvs throws us bits and scraps of halfhearted Khushi and Arnav encounters and we lap them up. We spend countless hours analyzing them and filling up pages on this forums (which by the way i love and am addicted to). We sometimes satisfy ourselves by reading up on OS's and Fan fics (thank you all for doing a great job).

I love Arnav and Khushi and like the rest want them to fall in love.
but the regressing kinda bothers me.

Also I feel like if its a forced marraige where Arnav truly really didn't love her then all those encounters and what we thought we magical moments (light up scene and diwali etc etc) were really nothing. Like even if the marraige is forced I want the Cvs to make it clear that he really loved her but just hated that fact and thats why he did what he did.

Can you see love ? Shocked I thought people can only feel it Shocked
And ASR-KKG cannot connect with each other if they just have FBs, TFCs and Rabba ve as BG LOL And there is no regression, they are restricting themselves but even then you could see the awkwardness ! LOL. They are getting connected emotionally and thats the foundation for a life long relationship ! Also, the story has to move forward dear.

arhi_78

arhi_78

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
I agree with you

shaz2009

IF-Dazzler

shaz2009

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
I am with you on this one as those are my feelings exactly.They really need to show some progression instead of going in rewind mode every couple of episodes down the line.It's like all that they shared when her dad was in hospital and the diwali encounter was just a dream and never even happened.When are they going to kick stat the love story instead of going back to square one all the time.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.