Bhabhi

8th March Update

Vandu4ever IF-Stunnerz
Vandu4ever
Vandu4ever

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 2:41am | IP Logged

8th March Update

The episode starts with

Bhuvan introduces himself to Shubham and tells him u're coming here to meet Alpa right, plz come with me & both goes at Bhuvan's house. Alpa was thinking something and says Alpaji. And Alpa was like Bhuvan tum vaapas aa gaye & Bhvan says look who's coming with me, Mr. Shubham. Alpa tells Shubham to leave. And Bhuvan says Mr. Shubham is our guest, we don't have to insult our guest. He tells them to talk and he leaves for office.

Shubham says what is all this Alpa? & Alpa says this is my house and the man who were u talking to, is my husband. Shubham says how could u do this to me Alpa? Alpa says I have to ask this question to u. Shubham says main jitna pyar tumse kal karta tha na, aaj bhi utna hi pyar karta hoon. Alpa is enough is enough, I'm marrien now. Shubham says hold on just old on, u have some misunderstandings, I'll explain to u. & Alpa says I dunn want to understand anything. I gave u too many chances, but u always failed on it. Shubham says I'm not fail in love, U have misunderstanding, y dunn trust on ur love.  Alpa says Pyaar, I wont ever forget whatever u & Suhana did to me. Shubham asks what did I do? I didn't do anything & asks Alpa to divorce Bhuvan so they can marry. And Alpa gets angry and says u just know one word divorce, kis kisko talakh dilvaoge, Suhana ko, Mujhe kis kisko. Shubham says I accept I did wrong but dunn leave me for my mistake. I know dat u still loves me and Alpa says no I don't love u, u're my past, I just love Bhuvan.  Shubham begged Alpa and says u cant love Bhuvan, u're only mine. Alpa says why cant I love that man who loves me loads, who calls me Alpaji after marriage too. He knows that u're my first love still he left me alone with u. Y cant I love Bhuvan? & tells him to leave. Shubham leaves. Bhuvan overheard everything. Alpa was crying, he comes there and says I was really scared if u leave me and go with Shubham. Alpa says u didn't do right to bring Shubham with u. Bhuvan says I did right bcz now I'm not afraid to lose u, but I trust u lot. And Alpa aks can I tell u Bhuvanji? Bhuvan wipes her tears & both hugs each other. Bhuvan seems so happy. Shubham was driving his car. Bhuvan holds Alpa's hand. They're having romantic scene.

Reshma was worried about Tilak and tells inspector that how long we're going to hide Tilak, he's still unconsciousand tells him to shift Tilak in hospital. Inspector says Tilak's life is dangerous. We cant shift Tilak from here until we'll catch murderer. U can leave home with Suhana.  I will call Suhana and let her know everything.

Suhana says Dadi u can yelled at me or whatever u want to do with me u can but plz dunn stop talking with me. U know if someone breaks my trust, it hurts me lots. Suhana says u just don't trust me but I have lost every1's trust. I have lost my dad & didi. But the truth is Vish is responsible for all this. Reshma says if u say anything, no1 will trust u. Now u have to make ur marriage success.  Then every1 will trust u & u don't have any other way.

Shubham was with his Babuji and Prem. He tells Babuji I'm bad person na, now I'll prove it. I'll make myself bad and he leaves. Babuji tries to stop him but Prem tells him not to stop Shubham. Vivek talks to Alpa on phone and says what? Shubham came to ur house? Alpa says he wont come back here again, I'm very happy with Bhuvan. I have decided that we will shift in Australia. We have to handle Australia project too. Vivek says I'll confirm Australiya tickets for u & Bhuvan, I've some work, I'll come later. Alpa starts crying and says Suhana ki yaad aa gayi, if she didn't do all this, everything'd be okay. & Vivek says bhul jaao ki Suhana naam ki tumhari koe behen thi, bhul jao. And Suhana comes there and says y do u hate me so much, I'm ur daughter. Vivek says I've regret that u're my daughter. Ur sister suffered lots just bcz of u and throws her out of house. Vivek locks door & starts crying. Suhana was going home & Walia comes there and says where is Mr. Vivek's house? Suhana saw him her house and leaves. Walia rings bell and Vivek thinks its Suhana so he yells again and says I told u not to come here again and opens door and says sorry to Walia. Walia comes in house and both sits. Walia sees Suhana and Alpa's pics. So asks Vivek who're they. Vivek says they r my daughters, Alpa and Suhana. Walia says Suhana, I just came her outside. So yeh hai Alpa, hame ladki pasand hai. Vivek says ladki pasand hai matlab. Walia says I'm Shubham's grand-father. Vivek says u can leave, Alpa already got married. Shubham and Suhana have ruined everything, now u plz leave me alone. Walia turns around to leave and saw Saroj's picture. He says this is Saroj na. Vivek says how do u know her? Walia says she came to me 20-22 years ago, where is she now? Vivek says she's no more. Is she ur wife? Vivek says she met me accidentally, she's Tilak Chopra's wife. & Walia think it means Shubham is Saroj & Tilak Chopra's son & episode ends!!!

sumu87 Senior Member
sumu87
sumu87

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 3:17am | IP Logged
thanks i can't wait for next episode.
fizzles IF-Dazzler
fizzles
fizzles

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
thanx! Smile
Imzi IF-Sizzlerz
Imzi