teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatbuster

Originally posted by bluelagoon

Hi Teen! Totally agree! Smile

and i agree with u. HR nahee hota toh kahaan se itna mazaa aataTongue

yes and the more success U get the more attention U get and he gets alot of attention lol!!!!!!! and yes mazaa aata hai  especially in analyzing him. I think he would make a great research project lol!!!!!!!!!!

U managed to get this up here again lol  HR is so loved uh?

Edited by teenindia_usa - 13 March 2006 at 7:30pm
chatbuster IF-Rockerz
chatbuster
chatbuster

Deactivated on request

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teenindia_usa

Originally posted by chatbuster

Originally posted by bluelagoon

Hi Teen! Totally agree! Smile

and i agree with u. HR nahee hota toh kahaan se itna mazaa aataTongue

yes and the more success U get the more attention U get and he gets alot of attention lol!!!!!!! and yes mazaa aata hai  especially in analyzing him. I think he would make a great research project lol!!!!!!!!!!

U managed to get this up here again lol  HR is so loved uh?

yaar. abs love the guy. someone who's provided so much "entertainment", how cld u not?Wink

teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Both Shaan and Himesh Reshammiya are today considered to be in the A-league of people belonging to the music world. While Shaan has made his way to be amongst the Top 5 singers over last 5 years, Himesh Reshammiya has suddenly rocketed to the one of the most sought composer (and now singer) in last 1 year, though he has been around for almost a decade since he composed 'Odh Li Chunariya' [Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya]. And now there seems to be an alleged fight between the two.

While the soft spoken Shaan denies that any fight actually happened, he doesn't minces words when he talks about the current state of music today. Also he is a little skeptical about the market today as he says he doesn't know what it wants today. An example he states is about the popularity of songs of 'Aksar', especially 'Jhalak Dikhlaja', which have been sung at his 'nasal best' by Reshammiya.

Incidentally the two released their private albums just recently around the same time. While Shaan's 'Tishnagi' suffers from bad promotion and hence is a slow seller in the market (inspite of some decent numbers in the album), Reshammiya's 'Aap Ka Surroor' has been aggressively promoted for last one month and is selling like hot cakes today!

However HR man with attitude seems tobe targeting the youth and his album is selling like hotcakes kudos to U lol!

teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
opinions on article ?
legallycrunchie Groupbie
legallycrunchie
legallycrunchie

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
yay!! thanx so much!! evri1z just misjudged HR.. he srsli iz totali awesome.. im sure u all luv (or at least like) his recent songz - aapki kashish, aashiq banaye apne, jhoom jhoom, jhalak dikhlaja, mohabbat ke, soniye and aksar.. hez a reali kool guy so dunt b mean 2 him!! anywayz u realise that u woodnt b able 2 dance 2 these songz at ur niteclubs if it waznt 4 himesh reshammiya!! i waz in india a wk ago and all u cood c on the music channel were these songz.. that haz 2 say sumthin.. AND all hiz songz are bcumin hitz..
chatbuster IF-Rockerz
chatbuster
chatbuster

Deactivated on request

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by legallycrunchie

yay!! thanx so much!! evri1z just misjudged HR.. he srsli iz totali awesome.. im sure u all luv (or at least like) his recent songz - aapki kashish, aashiq banaye apne, jhoom jhoom, jhalak dikhlaja, mohabbat ke, soniye and aksar.. hez a reali kool guy so dunt b mean 2 him!! anywayz u realise that u woodnt b able 2 dance 2 these songz at ur niteclubs if it waznt 4 himesh reshammiya!! i waz in india a wk ago and all u cood c on the music channel were these songz.. that haz 2 say sumthin.. AND all hiz songz are bcumin hitz..

hey, join the club. am happy to know we've finally found a fan of HRSmile

Go to top