HR- FROM A FAN AND BASHER (Page 5)

fm_qazi Goldie
fm_qazi
fm_qazi

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekbaaraaja

Originally posted by Jem4SRK

Haila...Abhi dekho...kisi ne reply nahi kiya LOL

Am I seeing things or is this the first HR thread which is happy & doesn't need to be closed???????? ConfusedLOLWink

Aap hans rahi hain to hum shuru ho jayenge..

nahin yaar main shru nahin hone wala..kyunke I started listening HR's song by my NOSE these day instead of ears, I really like it...

Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 8:46am | IP Logged
nahiiiiiiiii keep this happy atmosphere going... Wink
fm_qazi Goldie
fm_qazi
fm_qazi

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 8:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by adwarakanath

Please, Jemdi can have HR....not that anyone of us want him Dead

But I am still getting Rani Wink Wink Wink

Yaar Rani nahin... woh hum sab ki...

Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Should I rename this thread....Wink
fm_qazi Goldie
fm_qazi
fm_qazi

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Dwarkanath,
Jaldi se Saira bano ko apne list se nikalo... Mera AV dekho bhai... main to Rani ke chakkar mein Saira ka naam hi nahin dekha...
Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 8:52am | IP Logged
hey bhagwaan...kya hogaya hai insare lardko ko...sirf Rani ki jadoo mein phas gaya... LOLLOLTongue
fm_qazi Goldie
fm_qazi
fm_qazi

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 8:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by adwarakanath

Saira of Shagird is on my list. Woh kisi bhi haalat mein nahin hatne wali.

There are few more -

9) Sharmila Tagore
10) Madhuri Dixit
11) Yasmin - Mr and Mrs 55. Woh badi badi aankhon wali from 'Jane Kahan Mera Jigar Gaya Ji'

Big smile Big smile Big smile

12 Priyanka

chatbuster IF-Rockerz
chatbuster
chatbuster

Deactivated on request

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 8:54am | IP Logged

aree bachee log, teacher airport se surprise check kar raha hai. ab yeh kya ho raha hai? "yeh achhee baat naheen"... (Quote from the Honorable ex-PM Shri A.B. Vajpayee).

seriously, to get back to topic, yaar who cares who copied whom and what the sequence was. To illustrate, Einstein was not born understanding E=MC2. kyoon? naeen na? wohi toh! He first learned the alphabets, some of the Math and he built upon that. To go back and find the first person (or couple?) who created things, one has to go back to the original sin in that famous garden or to Manav-what's his name (depending on one's religious beliefs). You have to go back to creation time, the beginning of Life.

i think you guys missed the point: HR is the first in my opinion to make the "rock" terminology such a house-hold one. I am sure there were others before him who tried, again who cares. The Beatles were technically not the first in the rock genre. There were apparently others before them, but they were the ones who made rock stick with the masses.

for those who'd say well he copied stuff and just repackaged and marketed it, well there is a lot to be said still for making it all "accessible" to the masses. Bill Gates made operating systems accessible to users, while DEC and others failed with Unix. If you have a great song lying in the attic which noone will ever hear, what's the point? HR has brought new sounds and music to te Indian scene. i am sure others have done it before, but they have not succeeded to the same scale that HR had. And you do need to get to a certain critical mass in terms of customers before it really impacts society anyway. I think HR has done that.

i dont think i made a point about HR being a great singer or composer, let alone an original one. The point is about HRization, about giving us new terminology, and bringing new/ old things in a way that a lot of folks are listening to it for the first time.

so folks, get back to your ivory towers now and try some new form of put-down. the ones u guys came up with dont stick Wink

(btw, u did read my backhand "complement for intellectuals, didnt we?) LOL

Go to top