India-Forums

Kutumb
Kutumb

plz help

rouble Senior Member
rouble
rouble

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

i have never watched this show....i just started watching it.

can someone plz tell me why gauri and pratham marry if they don't like each other?

thanks

butterfly04 Goldie
butterfly04
butterfly04

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rouble

i have never watched this show....i just started watching it.

can someone plz tell me why gauri and pratham marry if they don't like each other?

thanks

Gauri Aggarwal (Gauri Pradhan) & Pratham Mittal (Hiten Tejwani) play the main lead and this story is mainly about themPratham loves his 'kutumb' very much. He loved to flirt but was not interested in marrige. Gauri comes of a middle class family and is a strong-willed girl. She was engaged to Dheeraj. She also loves her 'kutumb' very much and the values they have give her but she doesn't like liars and esp. Pratham because her friend, Tanu committed a suicide due to him.

She loved Pratham very much but when she asked Pratham to marry her, Pratham said that he loved her but was not in love with her and when Pratham came to visit Tanu in the hospital, Gauri and he had an argument.

And Pratham hates Gauri because once in college his friends challenged him to convince Gauri to go on a date with him, an when Pratham asked Gauri,

she insulted him in front of all the students and left him seething for revenge.

Pratham was the leader of the students and everyone called him PM. Even in the canteen, a coffee was also named as PM because Pratham liked it. All the girls in the college (except Gauri)were mad after him. They all drank PM coffee. Once Gauri went to the canteen with her friend, Anita and ordered for a coffee. Pratham was also there and the waiter brought the PM coffee but she didn't even looked at it. Pratham always won the elections because no one even dared to stand against him and each and everyone voted for him only but before the next elections, the principal of the college called Gauri and Pratham in his office and told Pratham that in this election Gauri will stand against you and then he congratulated both but Pratham knew that he is gotta win. On the day when the results had to be announced, they both along with their parties were standing outside the room in which the votes were being counted. As the principal came out and said, "Is baar election jita hai Pratham……." His friends thought that he had won the election and started shouting with joy but again the principal said, "Nahi nahi is baar election Pratham ne nahi balki Gauri Aggarwal ne jeeta hai". But still Pratham carried on making plans to take revenge with Gauri. He thought, "I will marry Gauri and then teach her a lesson" and so he made every possible efforts to break Gauri's engagement. The steps he took were as under:

On the day when Dheeraj's parents and he had to come to Gauri's house, Anita and Gauri's friends organized a party for Gauri and when she told Gauri about it, Gauri said,"Today Dheeraj is going to come here with his parents, so I can't come" but still Anita forced her saying that Gauri AA TO JAA BHALE HI 2-4 MINUTE KE LIYE PAR PLZ AA JAANAA. So, Gauri went to the party. When she was standing with her friends, one of her friends said that ARE GAURI YAHAAN PRATHAM TO DIKHAYI NAHI DE RAHA . Then one of the friend said that AAYEGA TO KIS MUH SE AAYEGA AAKHIR BECHAARA HAAR JO GAYAA then the other said that ARE NAHI NAHI PRATHAM AISSA NAHI HAI VOH ZAROOR AAYEGA. And as she said so Pratham came there. There was a boy in the college (who was also there in the party) whom once Gauri had slapped and he also wanted revenge so he mixed alcohol in a drink during this Pratham saw him and an idea struck his mind. When that boy offered that drink to Gauri she refused because she was in a hurry to return back home but that boy forced her and gave her that glass and at once Pratham came there and told Gauri that GAURI TUM YEH DRINK MAT PIYO but in anger she drank it and PATA HAI USKO NA NASHA CHAD GAYA. One of Gauri's friends told Anita that let us drop her home but Anita said that have u gone mad today Dheeraj will come to her house and if he will see her in this condition then he will definitely break his engagement with her. But Pratham had overheard all and he sent Anita away from there by saying that there is a call for her from her house and the other girl liked Pratham and so he didn't had to face difficulty in sending her from there. He took Gauri in his jeep and put some packets of cigarette in her purse. When he reached her house he made her stand in front of the door and rang the bell. When his parents opened the door gauri was about to fell down but Pratham held her and after seeing this all Dheeraj became shocked Pratham gave a jerk to Gauri's purse so that the cigarettes could fell down and that happened but Pratham said oh that's mine and don't think that gauri is a bad girl she is a very nice girl u r lucky that u have got her and after seeing all this Dheeraj broke his engagement with Gauri but the next day Dheeraj came to the college to meet gauri and Anita told him the truth and so he went to Pratham to take his KHABAR but when Dheeraj started fighting with him Pratham said that why r u saying so I had told u that gauri is a very good girl and those cigarettes were also not hers. And after that gauri went to Pratham 's house and said that pm tried to broke her engagement and after listening to this PM's father didn't let him enter the house but PM's family loved him so much that they convinced his father and brought him home back again. But the next time it was Pratham's luck. He called gauri in the college and locked her up with him and said GAURI MAIN CHAHUN TO TUMHAARA RAPE BHI KAR SAKTA HUN and he smeared up her lipstick on his face and when they came out everybody saw them thus and Pratham conveyed in such words as if he was in love with her. Dheeraj broke his engagement when he heard this. When gauri's father met PM he said that BETA AB MER BETI SE KAUN SHAADI KAREGA and then PM said that MAIN KARUNGA GAURI SE SHAADI and when gauri's father talked about this to PM's father he refused but PM said that he will marry her because he loved her. Their marrige also broke many times. The instances are given below:

There was a dance party in the college where pm tried to go but the students of other college didn't let him enter and beat him. That day there was a function in pm's house and gauri also had to go there but when she came to know about what all happened with Pratham she went to the dance party in search of him but didn't found him there and she went forward to his house and saw him standing if front of the gate she saw him and entered the house. Pm thought that she will tell everything to his parents but she did not. She told a lie but one day when dadi was watching the TV the scene of that dance party was coming and Umesh Mittal saw Gauri there and decided that he will not let her son marry gauri but when gauri came to know about this she ran to his office and told him the truth but she also told him that she is not telling all this so that he will give his consent to her marrige with Pratham but still he did so and when gauri came back to her home her mother told that they have said that they will let u marry pm but she refused and PM overheard all and became angry that how dare she, she refused to marry PM MITTAL I will see her now. On the day, when a boy had come to see gauri's sister, pm told his friends to go to gauri's house with a thali and say that their marrige is broken in front of that boy and they did so. After listening to this the mother of that boy said,"HUMNE TO SOCHA THA KI AB GAURI AUR PM KI SHAADI HORAHI HAI TO AB KYA FARAK PARTA HAI AUR YAHI SOCH KAR HUM YAHAN AAYE THE PAR AB……". Gauri thought that now I will have to marry pm to teach him a good lesson and so she stopped pm's friends and she sat in pm's jeep and said SORRY PM MAIN TO TUMHI SE SHAADI KARUNGI and then she turned back and started laughing. When she was saying all this pm thought that she was serious but she was just joking and after all, how can she expect love from such a person who doesn't even know its meaning. On the function of mehandi everyone gathered at gauri's house but they didn't took Pratham with them and Pratham went there but in the dressup of a girl he acted as a girl aur jab who vahan pahuncha to gauri ke paas jakar beith gaya aur uske hands par baison lagaane laga but gauri recognized him and she told her friend to paste the posters of Pratham as a girl in the college and Pratham when saw them became very angry. During the vidai gauri's sister asked pm to give her Rs.10, 000 if he wants his shoes back and at that time his sanjay chachu said are itna jyada thoda kam karo naa and pm said rahne do naa chachu vaise hi apni haisiyat se jyada maang rahi. Gauri became very angry. And pm took out the money and revolved it around gauri's head and then he gave the money to her sister but someone said that are yeh kya kar rahe ho sir se ghumakar paise to garibon ko diye jaate hain but gauri's sister said mujhe to paison se matlab hai kyun jiju. Gauri wanted revenge and so on their suhagraat she did the same as pm did. She revolved the money around pm and gave the money to his sister.

Edited by butterfly04 - 24 March 2005 at 2:31pm
rouble Senior Member
rouble
rouble

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot butterfly04!
mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
they want to take revenge against each other. i watched this show before, and i luved it. then it starts again, so im refreshing my memory

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top