Tumhari Disha

TD Banner Competition - 28th April

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 1:45am | IP Logged

Dear friends,

The serial has gone through immense changes and many characters have changed and the actors that play those characters have gone so it is high time to look at changing the TD banner. So this will give TD Forum a much needed boost and also we will get to see a new banner with some different faces.

So is everyone excited?? Now lets get started. Any registered member of IF can participate in the banner contest.

* The following are rules of making TD BANNER:

1. The banner size should be 728 by 90 (in pixels).

2. The banners should contain almost all the characters of  TD including DK, Disha, Satya, Gargi, Vasu, Rano, Suhas, Azoba, Gautam etc. We won't accept banner only with DK and Disha or main protogonists.

3.  If Members make multiple accounts either to vote or make banners they will be DISQUALIFIED FROM THE BANNER CONTEST

4. Each member can submit maximum 5 banners.

5. All Banners should be still. We won't accept animated banners.

6.  If possible try to merge all the characters. Banner should not contain explicit pictures or sexual content.

7. Do not advertise your banners either through PMs, signatures or as posts. Any such banners will lead to DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE BANNER CONTEST.

Please refer this link to find out how to make a banner. 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=40669

How do I submit my banner?

Please PM your banners to myself (Samy74) or Sree_20. We will post them here. It is important that you PM your banners to both of us to help us keep the tally and maintain the anonymity  of the creator. Please don't post your banner directly on the forum.

* To attach your banner to a PM?

1. First upload the banner using the site: http://www.imageshack.ws/ or http://www.photobucket.com

2. Click on the   button, located in upper-right hand corner- an Insert Image Box will pop up   

3. Paste the link of the image where is says: IMAGE URL and click OK. The picture will then be pasted on your message.

* How is your banner selected?  

Based on the banners received, we will post all the banners on the forum and ask members to vote for the best.

Last date for submission of banners is 28th aprill 2006

Please take part Ihave only received two entries hence have had to change the date!!!

Please PM your banners to Samy74 and DK*s_Jaanu_Guli

Hope we are clear about the contest. Please feel free to post your doubts here or u can PM me as well.

All the best and I hope all the TD members will rock this competition and enjoy.

IF DEVEVELOPMENT TEAM

Edited by Dk*s_Jaanu_Guli - 17 April 2006 at 8:13am

silk opal Goldie
silk opal
silk opal

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 4:09am | IP Logged

Thks samy. I understand everything.

I want to try to do the banner this timeā€¦just wondering, where do you all get the pictures from? Is it from the TD gallery? Any SOS, aroundEmbarrassed

~LiNa~ IF-Rockerz
~LiNa~
~LiNa~

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 5:52am | IP Logged
hey! thnx samy!

i tried dlding the photo shop thing and i have no idea how to work it... I wana try to submit a banner, but don't know how to work the stupid photo shop thing...and yea, like wht silk said, where do you get the pictures from?
harsy IF-Dazzler
harsy
harsy

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Thanks Samy.....

Hey Guys.....all the best for those who r participating in this contest......meri ek request hai...uss banner mai meri Rupu ko bhi add keejiye... LOL LOL LOL Bhoolna math..... Tongue

JVK
hello98 IF-Dazzler
hello98
hello98

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 6:59am | IP Logged
All the best to the participants....Harsy...no Rupu please....kal wo jab apna asli rang dikhaey gi...then the banner will need changing again.
Kajal741 Goldie
Kajal741
Kajal741

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
yes!!!!!!!! finally we are getting a new banner! thanks samy! wish luck to everyone who is participating! Clap
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
thanks samy

Go to top