Frequent Posters

gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 18 years ago
I agree!!

Tulsi shudnt have done this!! 😡
~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

I mean any Krappp or wat!!! Tulsi simply finished savita off...this is simply ridiculous on her part... Im sure some we'll be exposed to sum AWSUMM acting by ronit sir in the coming episodes wn mihir cums to know abt the whole thng!!!
ronit_akash thumbnail
some ppl never learn from their mistakes..tulsi is one of them..she murdered ansh without letting anyone know now she killed off savita....what the hell is this?..killing someone is no joke...but it seems she has become an expert in it...disgusting 🤢 🤢 🤢
gyans thumbnail
Hats off to Ekta and Tulsi ...........
~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

but i hate meera even more...she is utterly disgusting!!! 😡

Tulsi gave mukti to Savita she didn't murder her and she did it because Savita was suffering so much and it was Savita who asked her to help her, this way, she helped her she didn't kill her brutally the way some of you ppl make out, did savita ask to see anyone else before dying? i dodn't think so , so its not tulsi's fault, tulsi is seen like god because ppl want Mukti from her hands.

and she is superior i don't see many ppl take their bahu's side like she has with Nandini and she killed Ansh because he was like Ravan that is what Kyunki meant by tulsi killing Ansh as the mother India thing as well, If you don't know who ravan is then i think you shuold look the ramayan concept up because that is where Ekta got her storyline from.

Edited by tulsivirani - 18 years ago