Fame Gurukul

India-Forums

Fame Gurukul
Fame Gurukul

Illa vs Faculty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 2)

Poll Question: Who do you think waz right

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
16 [55.17%]
13 [44.83%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

aneesha_candy Senior Member
aneesha_candy
aneesha_candy

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
i think instead of questioning ila mam da faculty should have asked the students specially rex n arpita Angry dat if they really cared 4 arijit n thinks dat he is a very gud singer n he should had been in fame gurukul so y did dey voted out arijit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate them 4 doing this arpita only did dis to take revenge on arijit for voting out shamit n i think rex voted him out bcoz arijit was a big danger 2 him. Dead I really dun get dis bcoz when arijit voted out shamit than her koi ussay khaney ko per giya tha but when arpita voted out arijit dey didn't say anything.........dat wasn't fair arijit is a lot beta than sandeep!!!!!!!! da students were only saying dat da faculty should have saved arijit bcoz dey didn't like qazi dat was da only reason.....i think dey should be ashamed of theirselves. But i also think faculty was right on da oder hand bcoz arijit was a beta singer n ila should have looked for da best singing not to da improvement of any contestant. Per ub kia ho sakta hai qazi is da part of fame jodi so just happy 4 qazi n a big round of applause 4 him Clap

avtab IF-Dazzler
avtab
avtab

PRC’s most helpful (Vaishali)

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 12:44am | IP Logged
diffcult 2 say who is right who is wrong. arijit was definitly a good singer, but he spoil his position with bad tricks by voting out good singers to secure his position. Ilaji, she said many bad bad things abt qazi tat he is handsome looking tat y he is getting vote, but she saved qazi instead of faculty's support. faculty totally ignored n behaved badly with qazi as he was not a trained one n his sur dagmagata tha. but Q is tat if qazi is tat bad then how he was selected in country conpetition??????
kothra IF-Stunnerz
kothra
kothra

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 2:49am | IP Logged
hi
ila mam
huzi
Shohan Goldie
Shohan
Shohan

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 2:58am | IP Logged
faculty Clap
RIPSI Goldie
RIPSI
RIPSI

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 3:09am | IP Logged
shohu kaha chalajateh hoo aajkal dikaye nahi detha Angry
Shohan Goldie
Shohan
Shohan

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 3:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by RIPSI

shohu kaha chalajateh hoo aajkal dikaye nahi detha Angry

ese hi

BTW,wht happened with previous ID?

ticks Goldie
ticks
ticks

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 3:21am | IP Logged
*** BOTH FAILED! ****

If Sandeep could be saved over Shamit by Faculty, and then Qazi saved over Arijit by Ila Arun. I dont know on what criteria they saved contestants. Perhaps personal preferances of each played a part along with merit and overall sincerity and hardwork.

Fame Gurukul (I guess) was based on the ancient tradition of Guru-shishya parampara, where the Guru has an exhalted position in a residential educational system.

Under the Gurukul system, where the shishya surrendered themselves to the guru. All learners, irrespective of their background, were equal under the constant supervision and tutelage of the guru.

Gurus are also facilitators.
Facilitation of the learning process has mainly three areas, which are (1) Stating objectives; (2) Defining the process; (3) Evaluation.

If the Gurus fight among themselves what impact does it have on their shishyas?
So, in that sense they have failed in their tasks, hope they set better examples in the next season.

One interesting read for the ones interested:
http://www.tribuneindia.com/1998/98sep05/saturday/head.htm

Edited by ticks - 12 March 2006 at 3:27am
bilu Goldie
bilu
bilu

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ticks

*** BOTH FAILED! ****

If Sandeep could be saved over Shamit by Faculty, and then Qazi saved over Arijit by Ila Arun. I dont know on what criteria they saved contestants. Perhaps personal preferances of each played a part along with merit and overall sincerity and hardwork.

Fame Gurukul (I guess) was based on the ancient tradition of Guru-shishya parampara, where the Guru has an exhalted position in a residential educational system.

Under the Gurukul system, where the shishya surrendered themselves to the guru. All learners, irrespective of their background, were equal under the constant supervision and tutelage of the guru.

Gurus are also facilitators.
Facilitation of the learning process has mainly three areas, which are (1) Stating objectives; (2) Defining the process; (3) Evaluation.

If the Gurus fight among themselves what impact does it have on their shishyas?
So, in that sense they have failed in their tasks, hope they set better examples in the next season.

One interesting read for the ones interested:
http://www.tribuneindia.com/1998/98sep05/saturday/head.htm

DITTO. I AGREE 100%

Go to top