Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Happy Holi to all :) Ronit rocked today!! (Page 2)

galactic4_1000 IF-Dazzler
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 9:04am | IP Logged
ohmigosh arti!!!! i was thinkin the same thing wen i saw the 3 of them running!!!! You'd think anu would know the diff between a dead and an alive person!!! can someone plz teach him the basics of first aid!!!

Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 9:24am | IP Logged
What Mihiir gonna Get meera preggers WHAT? where didi u came to hear this ? and by the way arti gud one all of those three cartoons it was sooo funny Jeery(komolika was ahead),Tom(anurag) was running behind her and Courage(prerna) running behind themLOL and that scene when they hugged WOW!!!!
ronit_dream Goldie
ronit_dream
ronit_dream

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Hey ronitfan, my friends had told me abt it (mihir-meera track and pregnancy). I found it very weird when I first heard it, but now I am kind of OK abt it. It is shocking indeed but look at the bright side-  It means more of RONIT in Kyunki. aaj kal to woh  kyunki mein rarely aate hain, but if there is a track for him, then i will get to see him more often. Waise bhi kzk mein, the focus is on kasak-shravan,anu uncle etc. so we can look forward to swarth & kyunki.
I  think meera is nice. Yeah, meera-mihir don't hv the kind of hot-sizzling igniting chemistry that rishuprerna hv, but still I think they look good together. there has been no romantic track for mihir in kyunki. (i dont find tulsi-mihir romantic....sweetoo looks like a little baby in front of tulsi)
so a subtle romantic story track of mihir-meera- wont that be nice? Even if they are going to hv a baby, that's also nice-kinda sweet....
ronit_dream Goldie
ronit_dream
ronit_dream

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

Galactic- Yeah the Marathon scene was hilarious.

Anu uncle always goofs up LOL 

ronit_dream Goldie
ronit_dream
ronit_dream

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Ronit- Tom and Jerry= LOL

No but I like Tom and Jerry- they are much more smart and sweet than anu uncle and komolika. Wink

icy_devil IF-Dazzler
icy_devil
icy_devil

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
omg can't wait to see thoose 3 cartoon's runningLOL
Ayush Groupbie
Ayush
Ayush

Posted: 26 March 2005 at 4:20am | IP Logged

Hey guys Tom n specially Jerry r such little cuties-------- v cannot compare them with people like komo n onu uncle---------LOLi think they must have looked hilarious running------

Anyway---------arti, even i felt the same way whatever b d track in kyunki-- something in relation with mihir wont b bad at all----- bt i dont quite think all this is gonna be shown------its a bit crappy u see-------- after all its ekta's logic-----without any sensible logics------ bt given 2 choose between tulsi n meera i guess tulsi is better unless meera's char is played by someone like sonal(prev madhvi kzk) this lady gets on 2 my nerves----

bt definitely a brk 4m tania--karan--ganga----sahil---gautam----will undoubted ly be a relief----

Edited by Ayush - 26 March 2005 at 4:21am
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 26 March 2005 at 4:36am | IP Logged
hehe arti!
just imagine....if they show meera preggers with mihir's child.....karan and mihir will be becoming fathers at the same time,.....
mihir=father at 60
karan=father at 30
lol!
LOLLOL

Go to top