Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Happy Holi to all :) Ronit rocked today!!

ronit_dream thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi friends πŸ˜ƒ

Happy Holi to all of you πŸ˜† 

WOW I am sooo happy. I just caught the last part of kzk today. I missed the entire episode..only saw from the point when shravan adjusts the photoframe of prem and komolika. But sweetoo was soooo hot,sexy,handsome...
That muffler is gone ! Let's celebrate πŸ˜†
Sweetoo looked too much sexy today...he was wearing a simple shirt and trousers...looked very very handsome...

and he was saying all those emotional senti dialogues....choooo chweeet he is :) The best hubby in the world ❀️

and the way rishuprerna hug in the end...they ROCK.

Oh by the way, I also LOVED yesterday's episode. I was laughing soooo hard when I saw the Senior Citizens' Running Marathon of Prerna, Anurag Uncle and Komolika. the three of them were looking hilarious. the way they ran....it looked so funny and weird..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ total ROFL stuff.

And then Rishu realises after a long time that these 3 cartoons are upto something. So he goes out to look for Prerna. The way he was running in the lobby...ohh soo sexy...he always looks very hot when he is doing stuff like running, kicking the losers , etc. He is so amazing.

I hope we see more action-like running etc. Anu Uncle running after Komolika is ROFL stuff...and Rishu running in the lobby- too much hot.

Edited by arti.in - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayush thumbnail

oh man!!!!!! i gotta watch kzk repeat-------- guys whts d late night timing plzzzz tell me--------- i wont b able to watch it on Monday aftrnoon------ any other timing 4 thursday episode........?????? anything related 2 rishu-prerna z absolutely rocking------

Arti--------- after such a long time i came 2 read comments by u------- Senior citizens marathon----------- ahh Hilarious---------- i want to see---- huh am i behaving like a kid....???

plz inform me abt d timing guys.........plz....

Ayush thumbnail

AND YEAH HAPPY HOLI TO ALLLLL

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
HOLI mubarak to everyone....!!!!!!!!
yeah. arti!!!!!
Rishabh was Rocking on thursday.....he's just so hot....just JOSS......just...just....S E X Y!πŸ˜‰
and the way he consoled prerna by telling her how he waited for her 8 long years....and that his heart says that they will definitely find prem....and the last hug!!! all this was really so nice !😊
thank god the muffler;s gone!!!
and yeah he runs in the most stylish way......!
he's PERFECT>....!πŸ˜ƒ
(btw-----there r rumors that mihir's gonna get meera preggers in kyunki.....what do u think? i personnaly think it's not gonna happen!!!)πŸ˜•
aashi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

mon-thu - 8.30 pm

mon-thu -12.30 pm

and i think weekends 1 in the night

ronit_dream thumbnail

Ayush! The repeat is on Sunday night i.e. 1:30 AMMONDAY

ayush u shud hv seen the Senior Citizens Marathon- Imagine anu uncle running after komolika!!!!!! and Prerna was also running in such funny way. That whole sequence was extremely funny- those cartoons !!! but that was on wednesday so  u cant see the repeat of that. anyway, I am sure we'll hv more such scenes till Prem is found πŸ˜†

Edited by arti.in - 19 years ago
galactic4_1000 thumbnail
ohmigosh arti!!!! i was thinkin the same thing wen i saw the 3 of them running!!!! You'd think anu would know the diff between a dead and an alive person!!! can someone plz teach him the basics of first aid!!!
Ronit thumbnail
What Mihiir gonna Get meera preggers WHAT? where didi u came to hear this ? and by the way arti gud one all of those three cartoons it was sooo funny Jeery(komolika was ahead),Tom(anurag) was running behind her and Courage(prerna) running behind themπŸ˜† and that scene when they hugged WOW!!!!
ronit_dream thumbnail
Hey ronitfan, my friends had told me abt it (mihir-meera track and pregnancy). I found it very weird when I first heard it, but now I am kind of OK abt it. It is shocking indeed but look at the bright side-  It means more of RONIT in Kyunki. aaj kal to woh  kyunki mein rarely aate hain, but if there is a track for him, then i will get to see him more often. Waise bhi kzk mein, the focus is on kasak-shravan,anu uncle etc. so we can look forward to swarth & kyunki.
I  think meera is nice. Yeah, meera-mihir don't hv the kind of hot-sizzling igniting chemistry that rishuprerna hv, but still I think they look good together. there has been no romantic track for mihir in kyunki. (i dont find tulsi-mihir romantic....sweetoo looks like a little baby in front of tulsi)
so a subtle romantic story track of mihir-meera- wont that be nice? Even if they are going to hv a baby, that's also nice-kinda sweet....
ronit_dream thumbnail

Galactic- Yeah the Marathon scene was hilarious.

Anu uncle always goofs up πŸ˜†