Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Happy Holi to all :) Ronit rocked today!!

ronit_dream Goldie
ronit_dream
ronit_dream

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Hi friends Big smile

Happy Holi to all of you LOL 

WOW I am sooo happy. I just caught the last part of kzk today. I missed the entire episode..only saw from the point when shravan adjusts the photoframe of prem and komolika. But sweetoo was soooo hot,sexy,handsome...
That muffler is gone ! Let's celebrate LOL
Sweetoo looked too much sexy today...he was wearing a simple shirt and trousers...looked very very handsome...

and he was saying all those emotional senti dialogues....choooo chweeet he is :) The best hubby in the world Heart

and the way rishuprerna hug in the end...they ROCK.

Oh by the way, I also LOVED yesterday's episode. I was laughing soooo hard when I saw the Senior Citizens' Running Marathon of Prerna, Anurag Uncle and Komolika. the three of them were looking hilarious. the way they ran....it looked so funny and weird..Big smileBig smileBig smile total ROFL stuff.

And then Rishu realises after a long time that these 3 cartoons are upto something. So he goes out to look for Prerna. The way he was running in the lobby...ohh soo sexy...he always looks very hot when he is doing stuff like running, kicking the losers , etc. He is so amazing.

I hope we see more action-like running etc. Anu Uncle running after Komolika is ROFL stuff...and Rishu running in the lobby- too much hot.

Edited by arti.in - 24 March 2005 at 12:41pm

Khushalay Goldie
Khushalay
Khushalay

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
EXACTLY arti.in
Ayush Groupbie
Ayush
Ayush

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 5:31am | IP Logged

oh man!!!!!! i gotta watch kzk repeat-------- guys whts d late night timing plzzzz tell me--------- i wont b able to watch it on Monday aftrnoon------ any other timing 4 thursday episode........?????? anything related 2 rishu-prerna z absolutely rocking------

Arti--------- after such a long time i came 2 read comments by u------- Senior citizens marathon----------- ahh Hilarious---------- i want to see---- huh am i behaving like a kid....???

plz inform me abt d timing guys.........plz....

Ayush Groupbie
Ayush
Ayush

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 5:32am | IP Logged

AND YEAH HAPPY HOLI TO ALLLLL

Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Sunday night 1.00
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 6:29am | IP Logged
HOLI mubarak to everyone....!!!!!!!!
yeah. arti!!!!!
Rishabh was Rocking on thursday.....he's just so hot....just JOSS......just...just....S E X Y!Wink
and the way he consoled prerna by telling her how he waited for her 8 long years....and that his heart says that they will definitely find prem....and the last hug!!! all this was really so nice !Smile
thank god the muffler;s gone!!!
and yeah he runs in the most stylish way......!
he's PERFECT>....!Big smile
(btw-----there r rumors that mihir's gonna get meera preggers in kyunki.....what do u think? i personnaly think it's not gonna happen!!!)Confused
aashi Senior Member
aashi
aashi

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 7:47am | IP Logged

mon-thu - 8.30 pm

mon-thu -12.30 pm

and i think weekends 1 in the night

ronit_dream Goldie
ronit_dream
ronit_dream

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 8:15am | IP Logged

Ayush! The repeat is on Sunday night i.e. 1:30 AMMONDAY

ayush u shud hv seen the Senior Citizens Marathon- Imagine anu uncle running after komolika!!!!!! and Prerna was also running in such funny way. That whole sequence was extremely funny- those cartoons !!! but that was on wednesday so  u cant see the repeat of that. anyway, I am sure we'll hv more such scenes till Prem is found LOL

Edited by arti.in - 25 March 2005 at 8:15am

Go to top