Kkusum

It could be nakul....

veeru thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

i think that when saakshi was raped, she was pregnant and the outcome was nakul. i saw that it was nakul and him and his dad, ajaymalia were the planners

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raji_b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

nakul is younger son of sakshi and aryamaan and ksh*tij is older.

so when sakshi was raped she was unmarried and ksh*tij wasn't even born then. then how could nakul be ajay malia's son?

mana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hi, where did u saw this one in kusum or ........... ? veeru it can't be nakul cause they were'nt married when sakshi got r*p*e i meant sakshi and aryman soo ks*htij is aja mama's son not nakul duh'd

and on more thing ks*htij is soo sweet man so i dont even think he is mama's son. anyways i think some where in this whole murder thing nakul and kali are both involved but bachara ACP he should of play servants character in this serial cause Acp doesnt do anything he call sohan all the time or tell his guys to follow garv he might get some clues

Edited by mana - 19 years ago
raji_b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

if ksh*tij is ajay mama's son then he is related to kumud and kali like a brother and the story is going to be stupid.

but anything is possible in these soap opera's.

i am going to stop watching the show if this happens

nb0678 thumbnail
Some of the stuff they show on Indian soap opera are very similar to the American soap opera so you never know. Anything is possible.
TiN24 thumbnail

I agree.....american soap opera's and indian soap opera's are pretty similar. For example, I watch Days of our Lives here in canada and there is the same Murder Story Line going on. Its been going on for about a year now and will end by the end of this year (2004). So if kkusum's murder story line goes on until the end of the year......i wouldn't be surprised!😕

TiN24 thumbnail

I think that nakul, kali and a third person are involved in this whole murder mystery. But if the murder is abbay........and some people (including me)  are also saying that kali is invovled too........does that mean that both father and daughter are planning this together? See...........its soooooooooo confusing.......i don't understand anything right now...........GOD.........when will this story come to an end??????????????????????????????😕