shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

hey cutey(cuteface) count me in for ur hartal against bauji aka PB(perverted buddha) somebody needs to tell him to get braces seeing the way his teeth keep hanging out of his mouth. buddhe ka ek pair(leg) kabar mein hain, still ishk ladane chale hai(one leg is hanging in the grave and still he wants more lovin')

kash slaps pb and everybody is shocked. pb starts laughing and tells everyone that he doesnt undertsand modern women. on one hand they slap men who come near them and on the other hand they themsleves give men the opportunity to touch them. he says that he like this way but this time her hand got a little heavy and next time be careful. kash gives a disgusted look and walks away. pb tells everyone to continue partying(such a big thing happened and dear tushar didnt do anything, i guess he really has fallen in love with chalu)

while walking away, kash bumps into mouli. mouli aks her what she did  and kash tells her that she did the right thing and advices mouli not o wirk with them. mouli tells her that they are going to meet diff ppl in life but that doesnt mean that they hide their face. we shud learn to deal with them and use them to our advantage. kash tells her that there are limits to everything no matter how modernised we become. mouli tells her that limits keep changing and to become successful compromises need to made . mouli tells kash to back off and leaves

cg and lalit are discussing the house and lalit tells cga that they need to stop the seperation. cg says that he will talk to veena and just then veena comes with tea. lalit asks her to reeconsider but veena says that inspite of the seperation, they will always be close. she leaves and vasu comes. she and lalit another confrontation about kash and what happened the previous night. while defending kash lalit says that if she were wring, she wud have never slapped bouji.(why r u calling him that. poor pb will have a heart attack if he hears someone his own age call him bauji) vasu just counterattacks and leaves

kartik is sitting with some girl in his bedroom(like father like son). he is upset about kash behaved with his precious bouji. the girl tells him to relax and says that kash will get punished for what happened. kartik agrees that she will get punished and soon.

kash is reading the newspaper when mouli comes there and thanks her for the gift kash gave her. kash aks what gift and mouli shows her some papers.kash reads them and its says that the ahluwalias will not launch mouli. kash says that whatever happened was good cuz those ppl were not working with. mouli taunts her that no sis wud have dont this to her younger sis. another courier comes for kash and it tells her to give back her amt of 2 crores as well since she did not abide by her contract rules. mouli aks her if she got a gift as well and snatches the paper for her. mouli tells her that today nobody can get ahead using morals and values and tells her that if she loves her- she will go and appologise to pb. she tells kash to do that for her sake, her sisters sake(wow these sisters really know when to use the tumhari-pyaari-behen card)

vasu is talking to a lawyer when lalit comes there. vasu tells him that she called him to here to prepae papers for the separation. lalit is shocked to hear this. vasu says that she cannot see her property being misused like this. lalsit asks her what property is she talkign about. vasu comes to know that they have lost theit shimla factory, their toher assets are almost gone and they are neck deep in loans. he tells her that if she wanst 70% of the proerty, she will have to bear 70%losses as well. lalit tells her that sujal and rishi are trying to get their money back and at this point, they shud support them(this guy is the worst father, he nevers remebers his own dead son and never appreciates varun, i mean he can see rishi's so-calles efforst but not varun's). he leaves and vasu has a (at least thats what i thought) guilty expression on her face

kash somes to pb's office and asks for him. a man recognises her and tells her that pb is a good guy and he wil def. forgive her. he informs her that pb is in a meeting and she will have to wait. she asks where the meeting is and he tells her-at the poolside at crimson international.

pb lying and a girl is massaging his back while his employees are giving him details of his business(this guy doent have anything alse to wear other thatn bathrobes). he suddenly sees agirl coing toeard him and calls her. he looks at her legs and aks her if she wants to be his CEO. the girl is taken aback but says yes. he then tells her to sit on his lap. his current ceo aks him what he shud do and pb tells him to go and sit like a cock under a tree.

pb starst drwing a heart on her leg when kash shows up. seeing her he tells laptop to come back in 10 mins. he tells kash that he knows she is here to appologise and that he forgivs her. he then tells her to come and give him a kiss. kash tells him to shutup and that she is not there to appologise. she tells him that according to his contract, she has to work inhis office for at least 30 days for the contract to beocme valid but that not the case so he cant sue her. pb's employee tells him that there is no such clause. kash tells him to read clause 5 and pb tells hte guy to show her the contract. the guy gives her the papers and kash tears them(so this fellow just happened to be carrying kash contract papers or does he carry all his emplyoees papers in that small briefcase???). she says that he is right- ther is no such clause and now there is no such contract as well. she throws the papers at him and starts to leave when she calls her intelligent. he sasy that he likes beauty with brains. kash leaves and pb calls for his laptop. the girl comes and sits on his lap and he sasy that this time he wanted his real laptop.

for video update

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=226716&K W=topranger

Edited by shrutibali - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karanikarock thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
shruti thanks for the update 😊
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks shruti for the update.
afucutie thumbnail
thx for the update 😉 lol tht buddha needs another tite slap 😛 he is sooo old 😛
laks thumbnail
You are too good shruti... and i have no words to describe your updates - esp ur comments - cute, apt and right on target!
I read it more for ur comments than to know the story (can't tolerate the serial anymore)
Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail
HEY SHURTI DEAR U R IN MY HEART .....BHOOK HARTAAL KIYA CHEEZ HAI .................i must hard job ..for u dear to update ...such ...crap serial ...good job ..bravo 👏
fatmah5000 thumbnail
thanx shruti.....yest i missed coz of power failure...thanx again 👏
sunaina02 thumbnail
Thanks Shruti. Reading your updates i get disgusted about KTH, so I imagine what is the condition of KTH regular viewers!!! After Rajeev and even Tushar - now they have only Buddhas to look at !! 😭 😭 😭
kitty468 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks alot for the update shruti