Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Vikram_ thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
even i agree with TM karan wahi doesnt at all suit the character of Rohan . He luks younger than Kritika although they r of same age . I  used to luv wahi in his Remix times coz that schoolboy look suited him the most. Its been years now Remix is over but wahi still luks the same. He has a childlike voice with an equally immature face.  Though its gud to see he had worked hard to build his body but still sumthing is missing ...he luked younger than Jennifer winget too in DMG though its understandable coz Jennifer has a matured face but over here too he is looking younger  than Kritika  though Kritika too  has a childlike face.  wahi seems to me these  days to be a owner of a gud manly body but with the face of a 16 yr old...i mean boys of his age dont look that childish😆   if he is made to play the role of a 16 yr old i think it will suit him perfectly.
since i luv this show i only wish that his entry gives the show wat it requires. But i dont think he has cum here in btwn Ashu nd nidhi...his rol e is there fo a shrt time. he is here to play cupid nd i wish this part ends soon.
HipHop-Remix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I respect  everyone's point of view 
but for me KW is doin a fab job as rohan...  im loving kw as rohan cuz he has the attitude and face that can make a character like rohan come alive
love him...
mini03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wahi is a versatile actor...he can play ny character..be it funny..mature..or romantic..n hes has proved it many tymss!!!!!

no one can play rohan better dan dis guy!!!!!!!
..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously speaking I liked him 😳 , but its okie I understand everybody has their own choice !!  Edited by -BurningDesire- - 12 years ago
sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 i love karan as rohan
I respect  everyone's point of view
i think KW & Kritz r look cute together...
but if karan look younger than kirtika where is the problem...in this show a girl like a person much older than her we all accept them...Ashni is now one of the fav couple...so where is the problem if a younger boy like a girl who look older than him ( karan say from the beginning he is not enter between Dr.A & Nidhi )...why we can't accept them

rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
he talks in a very irritating way like he has just woken up or something

i think he does emotional scenes better :-)
anjali06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
love karan wahi as rohan...
he suits to it to the best...😊

dont worry Wahi n Wahians... u rockk..!!!
🤗
geeti17 thumbnail
i like karan wahi ... he is so cute :)