Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

VINIT'S Straight Answers (Page 4)

uknaik99 IF-Rockerz
uknaik99
uknaik99

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anshu03

Again this has started and its no end to this. When the thread is about Vinit's article, why are Debo fans making negative statements and predicting his future. Jaane do yaar. Aapko Vinit nahi pasand toh thats fine, uske gaane aur cassete mat suno. Simple.
I will also tell all Vinit fans not to make -ve comments on Debo. They have gone their seperate ways, time will tell who will be more successful, we all will see. Till then just support your fav.
As far as the arrogance part is concerned, I think he can surely give his honest opinion and if he feels this way then he has full right to say so. Plus he is just a 17 year old yaar, just let him be.
Once SRK had famously commented, that Its not that He did not deserve the award but the award did not deserve him. You can call the arrogance or you can call Power/passion/confidence.
Good luck to both.

I totally agree with you...

Vinit bashers need any excuse to start again.. I am feed up these folks

osoniare Senior Member
osoniare
osoniare

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 10:29am | IP Logged
what is Fame 2005?another competition?
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 10:33am | IP Logged
If there were judges, Nihira would have won the competition.
vinit_fan IF-Rockerz
vinit_fan
vinit_fan

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 10:43am | IP Logged
ya ...right in UR DREAMZZ..... Wink Wink
SolidSnake IF-Rockerz
SolidSnake
SolidSnake

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soulsoup

Originally posted by ash_schwarzen

Was Debojit a very tough competitor?

I won't say he's a bad singer but everyone knows that public voting was not flawless either. Had there been judges, I would have stood a better chance.

Then why Vinit lost to Debu in Fame 2005 where judges took the decision???! Wink

He said "better chance".

T_fari Goldie
T_fari
T_fari

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 11:24am | IP Logged
u know what?? dabo is only Assam's voice... and Vinit is all over world's voice..
bangaloreu Senior Member
bangaloreu
bangaloreu

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 11:26am | IP Logged
All of know but some agree and some do not agree that Vinit is arrogant. Its so obvious with this and many other interviews / AVs / body language / walkout etcetc. But, one cann't see - no comments. However, as far as talent, Nihira & Hema Chandra were the best and would have some to finals.
ranig IF-Dazzler
ranig
ranig

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
I don't think classical training makes a difference. If you read Sonu's profile, he never had training. I am not comparing him to Sonu, but classical training may be good and I know you harp on that.

I have had classical training all my life. But, I know I do not come close to any of these singers. Expecially not Vinit. He is naturally talented and a lot of great singers were. Mozart played the piano at age 5. Vinit begin the guitar on his own without any lessons and started singing at age 5. Sonu also started singing at a young age. Riaz and training will obiously be good for him and will make him better than he is. I agree with that.

What he needs work on is his immaturity. I agree that he is 17, but someone needs to teach him the art of diplomacy. He is obviously not learning it from HR. This is very poor behavior. I am disappointed in his talk being a Vinit fan myself. I know his young but he needs some humility!   

Go to top