Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

VINIT'S Straight Answers

HR ki sayyonni IF-Dazzler
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 09 March 2006 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Vineet singh singer on life after Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge

'Everyone knows public voting was not flawless'

How much has life changed after Sa Re Ga Ma Pa?

From singing at weddings in Lucknow, I've come a long way. I can now sing confidently in front of Bollywood music industry's Who's Who. Looks-wise also I've undergone much change.

I look much better than what I used to and I've also quite a few offers of playback singing in my kitty.

How much of a godfather is Himesh Reshammiya?

In the truest sense. He's given me quite a few offers of singing playback. He treats me like his younger brother and I know as long as his blessings are with me all I need is make the best of what I'm given...

How important is looks for a singer ?

As long as the singer is recording a track and not giving public appearances, his looks are hardly of any importance. But when the singer becomes a public performer, the X-factor comes to play a big role. You need to groom your personality as well as your looks once you take up the tough job of entertaining a large audience.

What have you gained on losing the Challenge?

Thousands of fans across the country! I get so many calls throughout the day that I'm planning to change my mobile number.

Was Debojit a very tough competitor?

I won't say he's a bad singer but everyone knows that public voting was not flawless either. Had there been judges, I would have stood a better chance.

preeti_l Senior Member
preeti_l
preeti_l

Posted: 09 March 2006 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks for posting the article!!

I was just thinking that he sounded like the old Vinit (pre arrogance) till I came to the last answer Shocked Well, there was no need for him to have said the first part!! He should let his singing speak for himself instead of saying such stuff!!
amzy Groupbie
amzy
amzy

Posted: 09 March 2006 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the post!
soulsoup IF-Dazzler
soulsoup
soulsoup

Posted: 09 March 2006 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash_schwarzen

I won't say he's a bad singer but everyone knows that public voting was not flawless either. Had there been judges, I would have stood a better chance.

Then why Vinit lost to Debu in Fame 2005 where judges took the decision???! Wink

Originally posted by preeti_l

Thanks for posting the article!!

I was just thinking that he sounded like the old Vinit (pre arrogance) till I came to the last answer Shocked Well, there was no need for him to have said the first part!! He should let his singing speak for himself instead of saying such stuff!!

Clap
shalalala Groupbie
shalalala
shalalala

Posted: 09 March 2006 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soulsoup

Then why Vinit lost to Debu in Fame 2005 where judges took the decision???! Wink

Same thought crossed my mind too. Seems Vinit  forgot that. Wink

temasek Senior Member
temasek
temasek

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 12:34am | IP Logged

BULLSHIT.....with this attitude the Roman Empire also came to an end..u are nothing...better come to your senses soon or else you will be history...

leoni Goldie
leoni
leoni

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soulsoup

Clap ClapClap Liked ur prompt reply soulsoup

HR ki sayyonni IF-Dazzler
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by temasek

BULLSHIT.....with this attitude the Roman Empire also came to an end..u are nothing...better come to your senses soon or else you will be history...

hey......... if u don't like VINIT .....jus say u don't ...............stop predicting his future.

Go to top