Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Sandhya has a smile which brightens her face and at same time got a hint of shyness in it 

something new smile ... love her smile 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tulsisooraj_sandhyab2011ummesulaiman

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sandhya's Smile (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

meenakshidh

Groupbie

meenakshidh

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Seriouslllyyy... DEEPIKA  has such a beautifuuulll n billionaire no very precious n priceless Smile..Wink Wink

She is look awesomely beautiful, so sweet n cute when she smile.. when ever i see her smiling i watch that scene again n again everytime.. even i put her smiling face as my desktop BG as well as home n lock screen of my phone so that when ever i unlock my phone i can see her smiling face and when ever i have to work on my phone first i see her smiling face... Smile Smile Smile

when ever see her smiling feel like giving i bbbiiiggg tight huggg to her.. Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug

i never use to watch this show i m watching this show just from past 2 weeks.. that also one day my mom was watching it n i saw a glimpse of this show and Deepika.. i liked it and now i watch it everyday..

Even i downloaded all the epics of this show... just wanna save so that can watch her different expression whenever want...Smile Wink Tongue

Just love watching her... Lots n lots no.. tons n tons... no just INFINITE love for her... Heart Heart Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaRaitanindb2011

Serene..

Serene..

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
yes i too liked her smile(flash back).. she is beautiful..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanindb2011

seeg

seeg

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Deepika has a twinkle in her eyes whenever she smile.
Totally besotted to her smile.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meenakshidhtanindb2011

tanind

tanind

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
I join   Smile

Edited by tanind - 02 March 2012 at 11:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

Allbut1

IF-Dazzler

Allbut1

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Completely agree with you! Sandhya's smile truly is radiant and it makes me smile every time I see it! When she was talking about her childhood memories today, there was so much excitement in her voice, that bright twinkle in her eyes and most importantly a true smile on her face...it really was a beautiful scene to watch. Plus, Suraj's expressions seeing her so carefree and opening up to him were spot on :)

AnjanaRaib2011

dailyvisitor

dailyvisitor

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
yeah her smile is really sweet... :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

Premeer_Mayur

Goldie

Premeer_Mayur

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Indeed, she looks very pretty when she smiles even Suraj's smile is a million dollar smile.
Both look so cute together.

AnjanaRaib2011

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.