Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayush_ki_pari thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

OMG anoli, i completely agree with that, have you seen the episode after the 23rd, i havent seen it, have you?

Could you tell me what happens, i dunno, but i am on soniyas side 10000000000000000000000000000000000% and hope she gets what she deserves.

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail

omg AGREE wit both of u completely.............

Ayush n sonia 4eva

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i know right. but like ayush married kavya as if he doesnt even care about sonia tho. and he did the marriage without telling them. if he told them, then perhaps they owuldnt been in this much shock.
meghavi thumbnail
I also agree with you guys a 100%...Ayush and Sonya!!!
ayush_ki_pari thumbnail
but Mika, i still think soniya would have been in shock, and i havent seen the episode where he actually comes to delhi with Cowya and his dad slaps him but i wish he could have slapped Cowya too. She also deserves one, i mean i dont know about you guys but i dont think i would have been so easily persuaded to marry one of my good friends fiance if i knew they were getting married in 2 days, Cowya didnt even think of what soniya will do. Cowya maked me sooooo angry.
glamour_girl thumbnail
I totally agree with you Ayush_ki_pari where you said that Ayush's dad should've slapped cowvya! If I was there in that scene I would've slapped her more harder than anyone did!
ayush_ki_pari thumbnail
Glamour Girl we got alot in common, slap for her and a slap for him, in a way they almost deserve eachother. They totally need to show a much more compassionate side of sudeep sahir and that Cowya, becasue what if Soniya goes Crazy adn ends up in the mental house with Bodhi, thats also a possibility, but ayush should be a lot more compassionate to her feelins than he is acting out to be, and Cowya i want to just slap her so bad that my hand can almost feel the vibration from her cheek.!!!😆