Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Hmmm..TongueTongue..todays episode was way too good EmbarrassedClapClapfirstly because the were no Vikram and MeenaDeadDead and secondly becuase there were so many Surya momentsEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Awww..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Sooraj is so aweworthyEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...so sweetEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...he keeps teaching her and that too taking Bhabo's nameWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...hmmmTongue...kitna intellegent Mera HalwaiWinkWinkWink...and today Sooraj was so cuteEmbarrassed and Naughty tooWink...maroing chance on every occasionShockedEmbarrassedWink...(i knw he is too sharif atleast right nw ro deliberatly maroing chanceLOLWinkWink...but stillWinkEmbarrassed)...HayeeeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...i am so flat and fida on him.Day Dreaming..(i knw all of u knw it.LOLLOL..nothing new still batane me kya jaata haiLOLLOLLOL)...from staring t her all the timeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...to working with her in close proximityBlushing...to helping herHug and saving her from perilsShockedBlushing in the kitchen while cookingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...awww.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...eveery moment was so beautifulHeart...and then he suljhaoing Sandhya's baal so sweetlyDay DreamingDay DreamingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and with so much authority..TongueTongue...he didnt flinch or hesitate.TongueEmbarrassed...he was a bit shy but he tied her hair easily without making much fuss out of itEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and then comes the cherry on the cake sceneBlushingBlushing...Sooraj holds Sandhya's pallu in his hand and himself ties it to her waist.BlushingBlushing...sandhya was all coy and breathless.BlushingBlushing..hayeeeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedkya scene thaBlushingChotu to was gettiong a free ka 9 to 12 ka showLOLLOLLOL...Sandhya was all smilesEmbarrassed and blushes today..Embarrassed...Hayeee.BlushingBlushing...SoorajEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...koi mujhe pakdo yaar...EmbarrassedWink

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

chhedaboddulogic65tulsiGkdloversulakshanadabhbcclhoneybeeeekomassweet7863DanikaTheCoolDocSidrijuridhiRanjeeta_Ruby13b2011monika_2691Savitha0101SuryaNakshholicVirMan_forever-Ramya-_mahi_Rupallakshmarshi_karishHi_Friendsanna44..Amina..Dreamygal301sita11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sooraj...naughty naughty..." in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neetusidhu

Goldie

neetusidhu

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
this episode was too good...and this show is just rocking...amazing chemistry between anas and deepika...and the whole cast is completely rocking...awesome...kudos to the entire team of the show...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

monicayhoneybeeesweet7863Ranjeeta_b2011monika_2691Hi_Friendssita11

-Ramya-

Viewbie

-Ramya-

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863Ranjeeta_b2011monika_2691Hi_Friends

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
My saving grace was that I didnt drool today...What a chemistry between the leads...superb scenes that made me stay on cloud 9...Suraj is so tender and sweet and yet stern...and Sandhya who is the focus of all that pent up love...she is one lucky woman...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aaisabadatsweet7863Ranjeeta_b2011Hi_Friends

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged

sam ki bachiShocked.. jaadu ki jhaphiii HugLOL

where have you been my smiley gurl.. Wink
oh well.. i completely agree with yuhBig smile.. their scenes today gave me butterflies ..Embarrassed
cant wait for the moment they come closerTongue... hayyyee...Blushing
especially their first hug.. im waiting for it..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
i loved sandhya today for her beautiful and angelic smile...Big smile
it was a superbbb episodeClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranjeeta_b2011Hi_Friends

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
superb post
truly agree with the topic maker...

Ranjeeta_b2011Hi_Friends

lakshm

IF-Dazzler

lakshm

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged

surya moments wer awesome loved the whole episode...

Ranjeeta_b2011monika_2691

Prabhkallu

Goldie

Prabhkallu

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Oh yes. Couldnt agree more with you. That scene is one of their best chemistry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranjeeta_b2011

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.